What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• very nice. You would say these are plug n play with exact fit?

• UAS mentioned “plug n play”.......however, I had to do some minor tweaking to get it the way I liked it. The wiring is not an issue and led switchback lights work great as well as the center light.

My issue was that I removed the led lights from UAS and ordered the original led lights from Polaris. The oem Polaris led lights are thicker so I had to do some tweaking to get the set up to work properly, nothing major. Biggest issue I guess was removing the hood by myself. Once the hood is off, the rest goes pretty smooth........until you attempt to reinstall the hood by yourself.......lol.

Be safe and God bless!

• UAS mentioned “plug n play”.......however, I had to do some minor tweaking to get it the way I liked it. The wiring is not an issue and led switchback lights work great as well as the center light.

My issue was that I removed the led lights from UAS and ordered the original led lights from Polaris. The oem Polaris led lights are thicker so I had to do some tweaking to get the set up to work properly, nothing major. Biggest issue I guess was removing the hood by myself. Once the hood is off, the rest goes pretty smooth........until you attempt to reinstall the hood by yourself.......lol.

what made you go with the oem LEDs vs UAS? Whats the main difference? Also cant the whole kit be pretty much ordered from Polaris directly?

• I assume the UAS lights didn't look like the 2020 OEM lights?

After I changed the oil today and cleaned the K&N filter, I decided to clean up some electrical wiring behind the head unit, which turned into a longer project than I planned, but I'm much happier with my setup. I meant to grab a pic of the wiring harness I had built for the mytoy mount, but I got distracted like a dog after a squirrel. I'll try to remember the next time I pull the head unit.

I also started detailed the sling a bit, but it got dark on me.

• what made you go with the oem LEDs vs UAS? Whats the main difference? Also cant the whole kit be pretty much ordered from Polaris directly?

I chose the oem led simply because of the color output. In one of pics, you will see driver side with oem led and the passenger side with UAS led’s. The UAS displays a blueish tint but the center light is bright white. I like the center light, so I just changed out the led’s so ALL the front led’s display the same color.

The led’s from UAS were cut from the same mold as the oem led. I took a risk in buying them from Polaris hoping they would fit the UAS housing. All the holes matched up, but I had to cut away some of the housing with a cut off tool while still mounted on the SS in order to accommodate the larger plug housing on the oem led. The cut off tool made quick work of it but all the holes for screws on the back of the led matched up directly with the pin holes from the oem led’s.

The UAS led are fine, especially the switchback working with the turn signals, they look great in the day and at night. I just didn’t care for the slight blue tint.

I guess you could order each piece needed from Polaris but you will definitely pay more money!

Be safe and God bless!

After I changed the oil today and cleaned the K&N filter, I decided to clean up some electrical wiring behind the head unit, which turned into a longer project than I planned, but I'm much happier with my setup. I meant to grab a pic of the wiring harness I had built for the mytoy mount, but I got distracted like a dog after a squirrel. I'll try to remember the next time I pull the head unit.

Be safe and God bless!

I wish I had taken a picture of them side by side before install but once I had everything torn apart, I had to finish the job before I forgot what screw went where and what color wire I needed to splice, etc lol.

The face of the led’s by UAS look exactly the same. You can clearly tell they followed the oem led to the mm. Obviously the oem led was built for the SS, so it has a bigger rear housing to each led. Once the UAS are installed, you can’t tell the difference between oem vs stock except for when the upper and lower flash amber when turn signal is engaged and the slight blueish tint.

Be safe and God bless!

• thanks for your reply! I see it clearly. The UAS LEDs seem to be a higher temperature bulb perhaps around 7500k (blueish) while OEM looks to be around 5500k (pure white). Im with you that OEM color output looks better as well and matches center.

• A sneak peak into some of the new graphics for the White Beast. Not sure exactly about the TURNING TIRES INTO SMOKE yet. Just playing with the wording now. It goes with the gas mask theme when I use the smoke reference.

Tire Smokin since 2015.

Tire Smoke Hazard.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I am open for suggestions on the wording of the logo. I may just put rhe panda with the mask on it. ..... let me know what yall think.

I wanted to put some kind of sticker on the sides of my trailer last year. Now I am pretty sure im going to use the website banner all the way down the side of my 24' trailer. My printer prints 54" wide rolls and if i take the banner and stretch it 24' that works out almost the perfect width. ... I will change the red slingshot to a white one so my trailer will still be fast. I will place the logo on a soft cloud os white tire smoke so it shows up perfect.

• A sneak peak into some of the new graphics for the White Beast. Not sure exactly about the TURNING TIRES INTO SMOKE yet. Just playing with the wording now. It goes with the gas mask theme when I use the smoke reference.

I'd suggest reversing the wording so that slingshotinfo.com is on the top.

Vaporizing Tires

Vaporizing Tires since 2015

Vaporizing Tires for Your Entertainment

Burning Rubber

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)