Front spoiler tube

• I was wondering if anybody knows what the distance from the ground to the front spoiler tube should be...just curious if mine may be bent slightly but looking for something for reference....Thanks in advance.

• I was wondering if anybody knows what the distance from the ground to the front spoiler tube should be...just curious if mine may be bent slightly but looking for something for reference....Thanks in advance.

Sometimes we need to ask an expert.... Dave@DDMWorks The '@' send an alert to that person.

• Depending on how your shocks are set, it could be different. Most are in the 5" range, but check to see if it's level.

Actually, check your frame first before checking the tube. The tube is mounted to the frame and can be moved around to make the front align with the hood.

• Depending on how your shocks are set, it could be different. Most are in the 5" range, but check to see if it's level.

Actually, check your frame first before checking the tube. The tube is mounted to the frame and can be moved around to make the front align with the hood.

yes this - back when I first got my slingshot I thought I had bent the tube somehow, but I later discovered it had just been knocked out of alignment - by loosening the 4 mounting screws it was easy to line back up and make it look good - seriously I think the tube is much harder to bend that it looks

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just replaced my front end, including the tube, and put it all back on last Sunday. The tube is thin wall aluminum and easily bent. If it is bent, it is kinked. After I damaged mine, I straightened it the best I could and drove the rest of the summer like that. I didn't know how bad it was bent, until I layed it next to the new one.

Here is a picture of the very end of the tube. I measured 4.75" to the tip of the flange on the end of the tube.