Now this is funny.
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men; I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter, from the local Target:
Dear Mrs. Harris:
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store.
We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to, ban both of you from the store.
Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. August 14: Moved a, 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while, loudly humming the, 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his, 'Madonna Look' using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed;
'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?
And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.
Got the material to raise the wheelchair carrier, I think I have enough lol I could make a skyscraper out of it lol
I went with Madstad after a couple encounters with wildlife on the road... I really like the madstad and would highly recommend it. Pretty easy to put on and you can order replacement components if I end up with more racoons trying to commit suicide by running out in front of me vs having to buy a whole new front end. Really good customer service when I was making my decision and they responded quickly to all my questions. The hardest part is the light kit if you want to do that, but that isn't very hard once you have the right components (relay and switch are all you need for plug and play if your sling is prewired for fog lights). It is a bit higher so helps with ground clearance issues if you have any of those. In the end for me it was about getting something more substantial in front and the ability to get individual replacement parts from Madstad if somethign did happen was the deciding factor.
I love my snow blow lol
One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he
asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money
from you, I'm doing community service this week.'
The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a
'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.
Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill,
the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing
community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.
The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank
you' card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door.
Then a Member of Congress came in for a haircut, and when he went to
pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from
you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Member of Congress
was very happy and left the shop.
The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen
Members of Congress lined up waiting for a free haircut.
And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between
the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.
If you don't forward this you have no sense of humour.
This is how a camel is born 🐫
Well, we are wrapping things up here in Maggie.
It's kind of a sad day for me, because I had such a wicked awesome time here!
I hope I can come back again one day.
Gonna try and do that for sure.
Got to hit the marquis roads, which was a ton of fun!!
Next time, hope to do some of those off the beaten path rides!
So many fine people I met here!
I hope our paths cross again!
New England will welcome every one of you anytime!
Sad I didn't get to meet Gerald, and where is Dietah!!???
I'm going to miss these mountain views, and DER blasting his Air Horn each time he passes my house!!
Couple quick thoughts................
First, my wife Terry, she pushed me to do this trip as I didn't want to.
Thanks baby, I love you so much!!
Great conversation with Bubblehead at Uncle BillyBob's
Him and Janet have a great story to their life which is wonderful. A proud Navy veteran that embraces his Submarine service all over his SS!
Frankie55 your center tail light is out!
Excalibur is a young dude!! And a great one!!!
The most photographed ride of the week here, was Funinthesun and his cool Vanderhaul!!
Not one group pic on my first group ride! Damn!!
Then there is DER ............
He's like a Ninja.......
He appears, then disappears out of nowhere.....
nobody knows where he is from, and he has no ID or Birth Certificate............
just this handsome dude that just appears.....
rides with people none of us know.........
goes to strange places that we've never heard of..........
His Slingshot is spotless but claims to not clean it.... mysterious....
I think he's James Bond........
(Actually, he's a wonderful guy, and his wife Bonnie is awesome!!)
Hope one day he allows me to ride with him in the future!
So long Maggie, Yer da best, and I think I Love You!!
The wheelchair carrier did not work like I hoped (to low) redesigned it, parts have to made. We will go on rides next year PROMISSED.
Hey people have to be informed