Empty Wallet? How BAD did your sling bite YOU? (poll inside)

• Wow - 5K I am glad I don't have to explain a number that big.
    I just have a few dress up trinkets

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Jesus. Who's the person with over 50k in aftermarket equip?! Someone with an amphibious sling made of gold perhaps?

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• less than $1000 on mods..... Development cost for other stuff I would rather not talk about...
    Let's just say I would be up there with a few of you guys if it were purchased mods.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Yes, with a V8 strapped to it. :(

ohh right right... so sick though & so worth it!! Would love to experience the power to the road on that beast.

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• What we should really have is a moving average poll, since I, for one, keep adding to my over all tally almost daily!!!.......can't stop the urge...must resist....Oh damn, I hit the "Add to Cart" button yet again.......I feel so ashamed....Oh look!!...another new mod just got posted by @slingmods!!!!....must resist....must stop my left hand from clicking again....must not....Oh damn.................

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• It's hard to keep it stock because you want to make it your own so it has some personality and doesn't just look like a rental. Then you get used to the power and and thrill of riding puppy love stage slowly fades so you decide forced induction is a good idea to reunite the relationship you have with your gas pedal. Then you realize you and your wifes butt hurts from all the long rides so you have to get a louder stereo to drown out her complaints.... you eventually buy seats because she learns sign language and loud stereo no longer does the trick. I could go on with this story for days.....

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• The list gets bigger when you click on the thumbnail preview pic. lol I'm def forgetting stuff but its a small price to pay for the enjoyment that it brings. Its def my favorite toy!

• Customized numerous Harleys over the years and @rabtech is right - customizing the Sling is a bargain compared to a Harley. In my case I was fortunate enough to get my Sling very early on - 12/14. Shortly thereafter I saw a picture online of about 5 or 6 Red SL's sitting together I thought "damn - if you didn't remember your license plate ya can't figure out which one was yours". I decided to go custom and at that time mods were very hard to find - Slingmods, Cycle Springs, and others were in infancy mode regarding SS. So there it began doing things as they came out, doing something that makes something else look like crap, you all know the drill - bigger, better, faster!! Well here we are just over 2 years in and guess what??????? Ya think your at the end of the line????? Noooooo!!! Now they are continuously coming out with cooler mods that were available the first time around!! Sooo you begin to re-modding already expensive parts with newer, more expensive ones. It is in our blood now and some of us just can't stop. Sooo as I break away from here to check for new mods - I patiently wait like the rest of us, again, modding is like wipin ur ass on a wagon wheel ;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• and yet, it happens again, they twisted my arm,... really! X(:/ STOP JUDGING ME,... I'M WEAK!!!!!

Now I have more stuff to prime and paint. Will this ever end????? :/

Have you considered doing that wing in the white carbon fiber like you did with the dash pieces?

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014