New soon to be owner

• I completely agree with you...I'm just saying assuming by using an SS for a motorcycle license test in any way qualifies you to drive a motorcycle is crazy.

A pilot license for an airplane doesn't mean you can fly a helicopter....

It is very simple ......

In most states like FL and NY where the Slingshot is a "Motorcycle" and requires a motorcycle endorsement, if you take your test on ANY three wheeler you receive a motorcycle endorsement with a trike only restriction. No two wheelers allowed.....FL even has separate safety courses for trikes only .....

See...... simple .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Real simple, what does it really matter? If the state hands you a licence that allows you to legally operate a motor cycle and you don't have the ability, it your responsibility not the government's. If your child gets his licence to drive and his first car is a 700 HP viper, who's fault is it when something goes wrong. Let the responsibility be with the person and don't make an excuse when something goes wrong.
    Arkansas issued a full MC licence to my wife in the sling. If she chooses to get on a bike and ride it is legal, if something goes wrong it is her fault.

• Congrats!!!! :00000436::00000436:

She's a beauty for sure!!! :00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Here are some links for you:

SlingMods

SlingShotOnly

DDMWorks

Alpha PowerSports

Hahn Racecraft

There are more, but this should give you a good start at draining your bank account

And yes, I am evil :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Real simple, what does it really matter? If the state hands you a licence that allows you to legally operate a motor cycle and you don't have the ability, it your responsibility not the government's. If your child gets his licence to drive and his first car is a 700 HP viper, who's fault is it when something goes wrong. Let the responsibility be with the person and don't make an excuse when something goes wrong.
    Arkansas issued a full MC licence to my wife in the sling. If she chooses to get on a bike and ride it is legal, if something goes wrong it is her fault.

The testing procedure is there to make sure unqualified people can't operate vehicles they haven't been sufficiently trained to use in a safe manner so as not to injure or kill themselves or innocent people. That is why they are tested by highly trained LEOs. Any LEO that passes someone unqualified should be removed from the testing proceedure. They know there is a big difference between a SS and a regular motorcycle. The state is also being negligent. Any person who knowingly operates a vehicle they know they haven't been trained sufficiently to operate safely is responsible and irresponsible.

• Yep, when I added the small wide view mirror, that was all I needed. Then I bought floor mats. I'm fine now. Next, the kids bought some halos, but I needed the fuse block and added an air horn. Seat belts were cutting into my neck so then came the pads. Decided I'd add a cold air induction, then found a header to go with it. Needed the exhaust too! All was good, but then there was a group buy on Alpha GT shocks, bought those (best mod ever). Made a huge mistake finding some PRP seats for the wife to try out. Yep, she picked out the colors for me to buy (another great mod). Then there was the DDM hoses and overflow along with the coil pack cover. Just put on a new back tire. So now, after a few grand, we are happy. Wish you the best of luck in keeping the total stock package.............

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• The testing procedure is there to make sure unqualified people can't operate vehicles they haven't been sufficiently trained to use in a safe manner so as not to injure or kill themselves or innocent people. That is why they are tested by highly trained LEOs. Any LEO that passes someone unqualified should be removed from the testing proceedure. They know there is a big difference between a SS and a regular motorcycle. The state is also being negligent. Any person who knowingly operates a vehicle they know they haven't been trained sufficiently to operate safely is responsible and irresponsible.

Once again you show your opinion to be greater than all the others who post. I have done my best to be cival with you and help you out when you ask a question. You must be absolutely correct in your opinion that everyone is wrong except you. Maybe you should use the big brother theory you project above and remove your posts that contradict yourself or show others how they are wrong.....oh wait, if you did that you would not have any posts.
    Get real!!! and good bye.
    Just for the record, BD is only the third member I have ever blocked. The two others were proven to be instigating trolls who were eventually banned.

• Once again you show your opinion to be greater than all the others who post. I have done my best to be cival with you and help you out when you ask a question. You must be absolutely correct in your opinion that everyone is wrong except you. Maybe you should use the big brother theory you project above and remove your posts that contradict yourself or show others how they are wrong.....oh wait, if you did that you would not have any posts.Get real!!! and good bye.
    Just for the record, BD is only the third member I have ever blocked. The two others were proven to be instigating trolls who were eventually banned.

It will just be a matter of time.