No social distancing today

• Had about enough of the social distancing for this year, so my wife and I went for a bike ride (Gold Wing) to see what trouble we could get into.

So, at our breakfast stop, we bumped into a few other couples on bikes and we all went riding. At lunch we bumped into more people enjoying their bikes and the weather so we ended up riding with 12 bikes for the rest of the day.

We exchanged contact info and we are all planning to get together next weekend for an Anti-Covid BBQ & beer party.
    Now, if you are in a high risk age/medical category, certainly you should decide if you should do this.

But, all the people we met today all agreed that this strongly suggested social distancing is BS and we are not willing to spend our lives in hiding!

So, next weekend, WE PARTY!!!!

• Cold and wet in Northern Indiana ... so Slingshot stayed in. All the the restaurants in Indiana are closed to in house set down meals --- carry out only. Going to put some of the smaller/newer guys out of business.

It's sad but it's true. Those with the least are going to pay the most.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Cmon guys, I just bought enough mods to keep these companies afloat for two weeks and at the same time I will be in the garage installing for two weeks. If you guys all do the same we will whip this virus in two weeks and look awesome on the next ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• ignoring the shelter in place rules will lead to national lockdowns and or martial law....

They aren’t messing around....

the life you save might be your own or someone you love..that accidentally was infected from making bad decisions...

• Well...social distancing wasn't a feasible option for me today. I hauled my tractor to my daughter's house early morning. 1st project was to get a layer of mud soup scraped off the driveway then spread some stone to get them up out of the mud left by the recent flood. They had put the call out to family and friends for help and were blessed with a large turnout. By lunch we had filled a 30 yard dumpster with items from the house and were starting a bucket brigade to remove the mud from the basement. My wife made lunch for the crew and delivered it and I tried to get a head count during lunch. People were milling around but I counted at least 24. They got all the mud out but still have a long way to go. The water buckled the basement floor and damaged the front wall. Gonna start removing the floor tomorrow. Snapped a few pics of the damage

That wall extended into the notch in the skirting. All the missing dirt is in the basement

One bucket at a time

This was right after lunch

Son in laws ryker has a water line on the seat. Grandkids had two go karts two four wheelers and two dirt bikes underwater. The list goes on and on...sorry for the long post guess I just needed to spew :(

• Hey, vent and spew all you want DER that's what we're here for; to lend an ear to listen and a (virtual) shoulder to lean on when you need it.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• girlfriends daughter is in holland ...they are starting to fine people $400 if they get caught out...

coming to a country near you...soon. For those who refuse to take this seriously...

doctors are warning people about how contagious this virus really is...the potential for people that have the virus but don’t have symptoms is the biggest issue. And that’s why they want to keep people apart..

.fever isn’t the first sign....

• Ive been out riding because it's my THERAPY........BUT I will not be hooking up with any other riders to hang out with, i go ride, get my daily fix in, then gas up b4 I return back home .......I even caught myself keeping my slingshot 6 FEET away from other cars (as you know some like to spit out their car windows)

Social distancing isn't for everyone BUT it is for me .....(at least for the foreseeable future)

• Ive been out riding because it's my THERAPY........BUT I will not be hooking up with any other riders to hang out with, i go ride, get my daily fix in, then gas up b4 I return back home .......I even caught myself keeping my slingshot 6 FEET away from other cars (as you know some like to spit out their car windows)

Social distancing isn't for everyone BUT it is for me .....(at least for the foreseeable future)

this is the right way of doing it, being careless like the OP is just irresponsible.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I have been practicing social distancing for many years now! And Not just in an election year.....And not always NECESSARILY by my choice .....:)....

And there aren't any conspiracy's......Just an opportunity for some to make political gains from this tragedy.....:evil:..

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• Son in laws ryker has a water line on the seat. Grandkids had two go karts two four wheelers and two dirt bikes underwater. The list goes on and on...sorry for the long post guess I just needed to spew

Hopefully it was only damage to property and no one was injured. Wish we were close enough to help.

Prayers to all

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!