What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Projects....? I'll give you a project!

I have a Bullet Speed like new top with two covers, Wings, grab rails, and a like new set of 2019 wheels and tires SITTIN' GATHERING DUST in my garage. NO ONE I can find on the southwest coast has nibbled on these. I want my garage back! What's a poor boy to do!? Shipping this stuff is such a hassle and with lumber prices and shipping prices .... UHHHH Saturday morning rant!

I'll give ya $20... angel-squared

• Projects....? I'll give you a project!

I have a Bullet Speed like new top with two covers, Wings, grab rails, and a like new set of 2019 wheels and tires SITTIN' GATHERING DUST in my garage. NO ONE I can find on the southwest coast has nibbled on these. I want my garage back! What's a poor boy to do!? Shipping this stuff is such a hassle and with lumber prices and shipping prices .... UHHHH Saturday morning rant!

I will take the tire/rims grab rails and the wings, is that rear wing or wind screen wing? BUT! like you said you are in Cali and I am just about as far from you as it can be. About 12 miles from the Atlantic ocean. ;);)

• I will take the tire/rims grab rails and the wings, is that rear wing or wind screen wing? BUT! like you said you are in Cali and I am just about as far from you as it can be. About 12 miles from the Atlantic ocean. ;);)

Can we meet in the middle?

ROAD TRIP!!!

I'm about in the middle so I can meet up with the two of you and buy the coffee.

• road trips and rainbows,... hey I like rainbows,... and monopoly,.. I like monopoly, and beer,.. I Iike beer,.. and brunettes,.. I like brunettes, .. did I mention my wife is blonde:thumbsup:

Now you sound like me - you have the right to remain silent — but not the ability….

:00008172::00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Today's Slingshot mod was to turn down my QA1 shocks to -0-. One day this week, I will test to see if I can ride for 4 hours to be at a riding destination for the long weekend. I had to have emergency appendectomy Friday morning at 8am. Inflamed and enlarged, but not perforated or burst. Surgeon said I had up to 24 hours until that would have happened in his opinion. Procedure went well, should return to work in about a week with restrictions, to be lifted within 2 weeks after if all goes well.

Happy to have found it in time. For the most part, started at 7pm Wed, and had surgery Friday at 8am. Didn't make the connection of what it was until 6pm on Thursday evening.

• Today's Slingshot mod was to turn down my QA1 shocks to -0-. One day this week, I will test to see if I can ride for 4 hours to be at a riding destination for the long weekend. I had to have emergency appendectomy Friday morning at 8am. Inflamed and enlarged, but not perforated or burst. Surgeon said I had up to 24 hours until that would have happened in his opinion. Procedure went well, should return to work in about a week with restrictions, to be lifted within 2 weeks after if all goes well.

Happy to have found it in time. For the most part, started at 7pm Wed, and had surgery Friday at 8am. Didn't make the connection of what it was until 6pm on Thursday evening.

Wow, glad you caught it! Get well Sir! Sling will be there after you heal up!

Bonus...

Still kicking you are.

A walk to the mailbox and back will tell the story...

Providing your mailbox is 1/8th mile down the road as is mine. ;)

Best wishes amigo.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

Glad you're on the mend. Take care of yourself and get healed up for July!!!