• I am an IT Networking Consultant. I keep your personal health information data secure if you are one of my client's patients.
    I specialize in securing radiology data (Dicom formatted data) as it is being sent from the diagnostic center to clinic and on to the final destination.

Here lately I have been trying to figure out how to build my own website... It kind of a work in progress. :D

• OK, I'll try this. I started in woodworking, had my own shop making tables, chairs, kitchens cabinets. Going well, making decent money. My family were cops. Mom in corrections, brother deputy. I started as a deputy 19 years ago, part time, still working in the shop. 12 years ago I decided to be a deputy full time. Worked with feds on multijurisdictional terrorist force till this past year. I studied martial arts for the past 34 year. Jujitsu, Kempo Karate, Modern Arnis, Tia Kown Do, you name it. Over the years, I became a Master diver and Dive Master in scuba diving with PADI. Specialize in deep dive, night dive, search and recovery, dry suit, cave and ice diving. Today, I'm the sheriff in the county I grew up in. Not as good as some of you, but I'm happy.

Shat I remember when you told me you were LEO...huge respect Sir! LEO is as important profession as any...hell more important than many!

• I have been in IT for 31 years. I have worked for Eli Lilly in Indy for the past 15 years with my most recent assignment as project lead.

Yes and you are racking up those frequent flier miles!!!

• Well, as some of you can tell by my vast knowledge in almost everything, I've held more than my share of jobs in my life. I started out as a quality control inspector in an M&M factory for the Mars company. It was my job to reject all the candies that had "W's" on them - I got fired from that job.

I took a job in a bakery as a pilot. I took bread from one corner of the warehouse and I'd "pile it" in another. I didn't like that job too much. They moved me into the donut making section of the bakery. I quit that job. I didn't like the "HOLE" business

I worked the production line for the clock company that made custom cuckoo clocks. My job was to paint the bird. They were impressed with my paintings, but wondered why it took me 20 times as long as anyone else to paint the bird. I told them "he only came out once an hour" so they axed me from that job.

I finally took an outside job painting white lines on the interstate highways. My first day, I was quite impressed with myself as I painted 28 miles of the roadway. Day two, I only did 19 miles, and the third day I could only paint 8 miles. I got called into the office before the end of the week and they wanted to know why my production went down so much every day. I told them it wasn't my fault - I kept getting further away from the bucket of paint. That job didn't last either

I worked for the state as a game warden. I had to make sure people didn't fish in restricted areas. I guess I didn't write enough tickets and when asked why, I said the signs say "FINE FOR FISHING". Yup, got fired from that one too

My best job was a diesel fitter the Victory Secrets company. Their products would come down the line for inspection and I'd place them on my head and say. "Dees will fit-her"

I was hired from a local school district so they could use me as a motivational speaker for. Before i could finish my speeches, they would cut me off and say to the class, "SEE, that's why you need an education or you'll end up like HIM"

I've finally settled in nicely into my current job. Try to keep a little comic relief daily into everyone's life without offending them. If I have met that goal, I'm the happiest guy in the world. If I've offended anyone, then I'm a failure at that and will try harder in 2017

Thanks so much for being a captive audience

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Well first & foremost, I remain a farm boy at heart. However, watching my father as I grew up, I knew the current economic trend would never allow the "small farmer" to continue. No agricultural company supported the small farmer with the smaller equipment.

So, I made a change.

I have been a Paramedic supporting my community for the past 22 years. It can be challenging dealing with emergent care for people I know and love, but it has rewards I never anticipated. I have also managed to become the most senior Paramedic in the entire South West corner of Manitoba. It's kinda cool being recognized at that level. Many people have advanced into management and such, but I have no such aspirations. My passion in on the truck, and that's where I am of the most use.

My Wife is a Nurse working out of a neighboring hospital. She's been there for a little over 10 years now and loving it. The lucky gal just got a new Hospital too. She's getting used to it right now. Their only issue is they still don't know where all the light switches are, lol.

• Well, I'm new here so I'll give this a go:

Mt 1st 'career' was as a drummer in a rock and roll band from 1974 to 1981, age 14-21. I played the bars until I was old enough to go in 'em.

Graduated college with an accounting degree and started as a staff accountant, then became a
    Corporate Controller and earned the CMA (Certified Management Accountant) designation. This was a decade or so.

Left that profession to start a business doing mobile, on-site soil remediation, cleaning petroleum contaminated soils with a new technology called the HAVE (Hot Air Vapor Extraction) system.

Starved out of that and got a bail-out job selling built-in home theater and multi-room stereo and satellite TV systems in new construction. Made more $ than as an accountant.

At 39 I decided it was time for another grown-up job and got hired on by Morgan Stanley. Made a 5 to 8 year commitment to them to build my business. Got fired after 3. Year=2002. Stock market sucked. I did get to train on the 61st floor of the World trade Center before it was destroyed.

Started buying foreclosure houses on the courthouse steps and flipping them. Took some proceeds and bought some rural development property which I developed into 2 and 10 acre lots. Sold a few then sales stopped in 2007 with the real-estate bust. I bought a handful of rentals to provide some cash flow (the banks like cash flow). I started flipping homes again and land sales have begun to materialize in the last year.

So I am currently a self-employed (or self-unemployed depending on the day) real estate investor. Someday soon I will get a job selling snowmobiles in the summer to reintroduce myself to the Social Security System for the $47 a month they've been saving for me.

My life's passion outside of work is the outdoors. I hunt, fish, hike, bike, boat, RV, ATV and sled every chance I get. The Slingshot fits very nicely into this passion and lifestyle.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• wish I knew how to post a video...I could post video I took today from top of Elevator...Sent to @roadog1aj & @ConnMan....I said it was come to work with Bones day... :whistling:

And I performed the certification via text....so I'll be watching for my consulting fee in the mail......still watching......and watching...... :whistling::whistling:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• And I performed the certification via text....so I'll be watching for my consulting fee in the mail......still watching......and watching...... :whistling::whistling:

I work in Human Resources for FedEx Express. As an HR Advisor I provide advice and counsel to members of our leadership team. I am bumping up on 20 years with FedEx in November. Prior to FedEx, I spent 10 years with Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC in Leadership and Organizational Development. I’m thinking about hanging up my spurs at the end of 2018!

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Retired after 24 years at Walmart where I spent over 8 years as assistant to the Treasurer; almost 9 as an employment litagation paralegal and another 8 in global HRDevelopment. Didn't like retirement and now am ;( HR manager at Consumer Testing Laboratories. Think I might like to retire again one day after @dangerdarrell gets all his toys purchased. :P

• Retired after 24 years at Walmart where I spent over 8 years as assistant to the Treasurer; almost 9 as an employment litagation paralegal and another 8 in global HRDevelopment. Didn't like retirement and now am ;( HR manager at Consumer Testing Laboratories. Think I might like to retire again one day after @dangerdarrell gets all his toys purchased. :P

Well, you know how much I love toys! You may be working for quite a while. :00008040:

@HeRSling Karianne says that she always willing to consider putting me up for adoption so if @dangerdarrell isn't getting enough toys purchased you can always consider adopting me and I'll try to pick up the slack!

And than Darrell will have to go to work for Patti's toys....