Trust the 100 % product guaranty from SLINGMODS.COM because the problem is solved.

• I really think it's time to sit back and cool off. It appears to me that a solution has been offered.

Well you are correct I don't get like this normally but when things a wrong that's what they are.

Thank's god I have not a temper, I guess that's also the German in me, so I'll have a Weissbier now :D:00000436::00000436::00000436:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• strange , mr my toy drill holes in the item that he was not happy with ,and now he wants a new panel. Sorry not , his issue for drilling the holes in the first
    place. his attitude pisses me off. Slingmods has always been there for us. Mr mytoy needs to go to the other side with this type of attitude .

Well you are a smart one :evil:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• strange , mr my toy drill holes in the item that he was not happy with ,and now he wants a new panel. Sorry not , his issue for drilling the holes in the first
    place. his attitude pisses me off. Slingmods has always been there for us. Mr mytoy needs to go to the other side with this type of attitude .

Easy there stranger. You can comment like that when you reach his statistics on the forum.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• Hey Dieter,

We could not pay or reimburse you for the new deck piece, we are currently offering you a label to send it back for a full refund as we have already issued you a refund for the paint upcharge, please let us know if you would like to keep the wing to have the paint fixed to your liking or let us know and we can send you a label to get the wing back to us and then issue you the full refund. Please let us know what you would like to do..

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Easy there stranger. You can comment like that when you reach his statistics on the forum.

@56sling, while I'm personally not a fan of this method of handling the situation, and I don't particularly agree with it, I concur with @Maverick5990. This is not the first time that someone has had a disagreement with slingmods, and it is also not the first time that slingmods has bent over backwards to help us. You haven't been here long enough to know all the history. I appreciate that you have an opinion, and the comfort level that you obviously feel with being able to express it, but there are occasions when opinions are more wrong than right, and this is one of them.

• All what I would like that you keep your promise and send me a return label for the Wing I have, and replace it withcompletely new one. I'll send you via PayPal the $ 200.00 back and the Wing after I get the BRAND NEW PAINTED Wing.

@mytoy - Dieter, buddy, please put the keyboard down for the evening. Let's get some sleep and a beer or two, and cool off a bit. Neither side is looking real good right now. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Hugs to Barbie from us.

• Not to be mean, but personally I think what you are asking for is a bit crazy. They have given a couple of solutions, that I would consider to be more than fair. You make it sound like Slingmods is a multi-billion dollar company that needs to be taught a lesson for ripping people off. I am bummed you had an issue, but to bash them all over the place and to ask for a new rear deck just seems way over the top to me.

I hope it all works out to your liking...

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

Your toes have been stepped on and you need to back off.

• Not to be mean, but personally I think what you are asking for is a bit crazy. They have given a couple of solutions, that I would consider to be more than fair. You make it sound like Slingmods is a multi-billion dollar company that needs to be taught a lesson for ripping people off. I am bummed you had an issue, but to bash them all over the place and to ask for a new rear deck just seems way over the top to me.

I hope it all works out to your liking...

I've not just e-mailed I also talked, and yes I may have reacted strongly. But in my opinion you make a promise you keep it. Also I send E-Mails where I stated that I'll let people know how I feel, I did post also positive things in the past regarding slingmods. I hope I can retract my opinion and inform everyone that a promise was kept.

• Hey @MiM this isn't calling someone out? You are scared of mytoy? Why not bash him like you did me on the other post? You hoping to get a free slingmods.com tshirt or are you hoping for something more?

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Hey @MiM this isn't calling someone out? You are scared of mytoy? Why not bash him like you did me on the other post? You hoping to get a free slingmods.com tshirt or are you hoping for something more?

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

Who's giving away free stuff???!!!

:00008643:

And just FYI rnj12... I did mention Dieter in that post on the other thread too... Didn't feel the need to post here...

And my apologies if you felt I was bashing... I shared my peace on the first mentioning of you, but I know I made things worse with my sense of humor that obviously offended you... My bad. Thought we were cool... But I'm happy to agree to disagree...

• My Toy thinking is a product of Sam's and Walmart marketing. Taking back all products even if there is nothing wrong with them. Now many have that mentality with all companies. Smaller companies do repair products and back their warranties. Probably fun to see how My Toy handles his appliance warranties.

• @Dennis Tapp - on a broader basis, this discussion does ask the question "What does it mean to warranty an item".

In this day of Amazon, Wal-Mart, Lowes, etc - taking product back and giving / sending out a new replacement, has for many consumers become the customary and expected approach.

If you are asked to remove an installed product, send it back (in some cases at the buyer's expense), so the item can be repaired, returned to you in working order, that you then reinstall, is that a warranty?

What might be exacerbating the confusion is the after market suppliers in our segment have differing approaches in their support - some will do a full replacement while others want to repair and return.

My only thought / suggestion to suppliers is that they provide some clarity as to how they warranty a product so buyers understand going in.

At 3-4 years old, this is still a very young industry segment with a tight knit community. Reputations can be made or damaged very quickly. Both the consumers and suppliers are learning and adjusting to this evolving market and the more information we share on product wins and duds, excellent service or service gaps, IMO, I think it's better for all in the long run.

• I've not just e-mailed I also talked, and yes I may have reacted strongly. But in my opinion you make a promise you keep it. Also I send E-Mails where I stated that I'll let people know how I feel, I did post also positive things in the past regarding slingmods. I hope I can retract my opinion and inform everyone that a promise was kept.

@mytoy Resolution will be met. We will keep our promises, we always do. Just about every forum member here has purchased from us as well as over 13,000 non-forum Slingshot owners. You can bet we bust our butts to make sure all customers are handled, our product and store reviews are a direct reflection of our efforts and hard work.

You've trusted us 18 times with your repeat business... that's earned retention as you clearly saw something in us that was worth revisiting. Products aren't perfect and either are humans. Problems are inevitable and part of life. We understand that "character" is built based on the resolution of those problems.

It's very emotional for us to see our name dragged through the mud on a situation with such simple resolution. All we do everyday is try and create new products for the machine we love and the Slingshot owners across the country.. we take it very personally when we're attacked on a forum we feel we're also a part of. It's hurtful to say the least as we would NEVER say anything negative about any of customers.. especially on a public forum.

We will submit a new order today with Underground Auto to have a new wing made for you along with a return label for you to return the wing to us so that we can try and sell it on our clearance section as a "used item". This will provide you with resolution on all 3 fronts. 1. Prepaid label 2. Box to Return 3. New Wing

Please allow (2 weeks) for the item to be custom painted.

Thanks,
    Keith

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif