Catastrophic brake failure cause/cure.

• Holy crap...those banjo seals are about $4.50 each.... There are 12 on the whole system...

We need to get together and order them in bulk.. And find out who the supplier/ manufacturer is

You sir need to seek help on a professional level. The level of your sheer want to ignore help is staggering. This is probably the most helpful, with a bit of crazy thrown in, group you could ever find. You have found a way to irritate even the most helpful person here. Stop this instant and rethink your way of asking for help. YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• What Chemicals Are Harmful to Rubber Seals? | eHow

LOOK under Oils, Greases, & Gasoline

Quote: "Bona-N Seal is not recommended for Brake Fluid"

Ace Seal | Buna O-Rings | Nitrile O-Ring | Buna-N O-Ring

Look under

Features of Ace Seal'S Buna-N products

Ace Seal | Buna O-Rings | Nitrile O-Ring | Buna-N O-Ring

Quote "Do Not Use with Brake Fluid"

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

....................................... tom n carol

• Holy crap...those banjo seals are about $4.50 each.... There are 12 on the whole system...

We need to get together and order them in bulk.. And find out who the supplier/ manufacturer is

Why in Hell would you want to order a faulty part in bulk. I guess that is like your faulty thinking, a bulk quantity or wrong thinking.

And just for the record, the brake system on a sling and the tail rotor on a helicopter are two entirely different systems. The brake system is a static hydraulic system while the tail rotor on the helicopter is a dynamic system, different fluids, different actions. Our brake system does not have any filters, the helicopter has multiply filters. And most of the trash that would be in the helicopter system would be filtered long before it got the sensor, and would most likely be non ferrous metal. I think your helicopter buddy has seen to many black helicopters overhead.

Why is bigdog a professional and I am still a student? Guess I need to come up with some bull crap story so I can boost my post count.

LC...................OUT

• The brake system is a static hydraulic system while the tail rotor on the helicopter is a dynamic system, different fluids, different actions. Our brake system does not have any filters, the helicopter has multiply filters

Sooo,... you're saying my sling can't fly,... and my helo has no brakes? 8| Damn :/ well, guys,... I'm f##ked now ;(

• I think you have solved it.

I believe this thread can now be treated like the Titanic and thrown to the bottom of the ocean after a long and painful sinking so that it may rest there never to resurface.

For those who come after the brave souls before you that lost hours of their lives you will find the answer above.

If you choose not to tread on the path of this Titanic thtead see your local servicing dealer and be in and out in less than 2 hours

• Well has anyone found a better cheaper replacement for the faulty banjo gaskets? If not it looks like we're prisoners to Polaris....now somewhere I read they are using a 2000 jeep clock spring. Where are they sourcing the banjo gaskets and there surely has to be another car company using the same size banjo gaskets...