Report your current weather here.

• Here, ya it's cold, but I can carry and shoot whenever I want. I own my property and can do almost anything I want. No concern about water, have my own well and septic.

Shatneyman - I get it! "Country boy can survive" Getting my CC here in the Golden state is a "process" to say the least. Thinking of going up to Simi Valley to the RR library - grabbing some DNA and working on a clone for when Moon Beam steps down. This state DID produce the Gipper so perhaps, if for only a time, we can "get our minds right" and do it again! A broken clock is right twice a day.... :thumbup:

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Thinking of going up to Simi Valley to the RR library - grabbing some DNA and working on a clone for when Moon Beam steps down. This state DID produce the Gipper so perhaps, if for only a time, we can "get our minds right" and do it again! A broken clock is right twice a day.... :thumbup:

Don't I wish

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• when you speed past him, does he give you a ticket or let you go? Guess you'll have to find out! :00008356: Stay safe bud :thumbup:

I a county where all the leo's know who I am...I have always told the guys who drive my vehicles --- you can speed past them or give them a finger --- just not both at the same time, that really gets them mad. All the guys in my area are really pretty reasonable.

• Don't I wish

The Pope went on vacation for a few days to visit the rugged mountains of Wyoming. He was driving along near a campground when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. He found a helpless, long-haired, bearded, middle-aged man wearing Patagonia shorts, sandals, and an old "Vote for Obama" tee shirt. The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot, 1200 pound grizzly bear.
    As the Pope watched in horror, a group of cowboys all wearing "Go Trump" & "America First" denim shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a .44 Magnum slug right into the bear 's chest. The two other men pulled the bleeding, semiconscious man from the bear 's grasp. Then using baseball
    bats, the three cowboys finished off the bear. Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured man in the back seat.
    As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them over to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed. "I have
    heard there was bitter hatred between Republicans and Democrat Party supporters, but now I 've seen with my own eyes that this is not true, and
    that America is truly a blessed place in which to live."
    As the Pope drove off, waving, one cowboy asked his buddies, "Who was that guy?" "Dude, that was the Pope, " another replied. "Catholic's say he has access to all the wisdom of the universe." "Well," the cowboy said, "he may have access to all wisdom of the universe, but he shore don't know shit about bear huntin. By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to California and get another one?" :00008040::00008172:

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• ATTENTION!!!

Super blue blood moon & full lunar eclipse around 5:30 AM tomorrow morning - I will be watching this one - should be AWESOME!!! :thumbup:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/s…-blood-moon-coming-jan-31

Got up at 4:30 this morning, sat outside with coffee & watched this entire event. It was a beautiful sight to behold & I’m very happy I got to witness this.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Pictures? It was foggy here... :thumbdown:

couldn't get pics,... it was too dark, even with a flash! :D

Yep. It was freakin’ night (& I’m not a professional photographer). TONS of photos & videos on the ol’ interweb. But none of that is the same as seeing it in person. Sorry your weather didn’t support seeing it, that sucks... :(

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• My commute to work has me leaving at 5:20 am this time of year. I was driving right towards the moon all the way in. It was lightly cloudy, and just made a haze of it. It was pretty, looked larger of course, but really couldn't make out any detail. I've always been a stargazer, and a moon watcher, so not seeing it better was really a bummer for me. Like Tripod said, plenty of pics of it, but none can do it justice of seeing it as it happens.

• Ghost Ryder and I went out in the SS for a couple hours today. It was a brisk 38*F out but it was still good to ride a little. So looking forward to nice ridin weather!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868