A tragic loss......

• We would like to officially apologize for or unresponsiveness and distant attention to the forum for the past 2 weeks! On August 10th, 2016 I received devastating news that my baby brother of 30 yrs young had passed suddenly in his home that morning. He was a retired soldier in the Army with 1 tour in Iraq and another briefly in Afghanistan until being medically discharged after RPG explosion which landed him in a German hospital for 2 weeks.

After losing his battle to P.T.S.D. he is now survived by 2 beautiful children, a wife, and several family members and friends. Our hearts have been filled with MANY tragic losses this year already hut none have hurt more than this one.

Please continue to bare with us while we grieve and move forward from this and know that even though we have not been active here, we are continuing to run business as best as possible and fulfilling orders as fast as we can! If you have been promised something and have not received it, please please please PM me so I can get it to you!

A huge thank you to those whom have known and offered their condolences and support through social media. Without the support of some AWESOME individuals within this community alone, it would have been extremely difficult to give my brother a proper burial for which he deserved! Thank you sooooo very much for your kindness and willingness to make a sacrifice from your family to help mine! I have NEVER been a part of a community so willing to help fellow enthusiasts not only with the knowledge for things that we love but for emotional and monetary support as well!

Slingshotinfo.com members are truly AMAZING!

Jonathan

R.I.P.
    Kyle Aubrey Evans
    6/26/1986-8/10/2016

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Johnathan, so sorry to hear of your family's loss. Your brother sounds like a great young man who didn't deserve this. He gave his all for this country and that's something to be proud of especially during this terrible time. I'm sure he was as proud of his older brother as you are of him. The world will be a better place if there were more people like you and your brother here. His passing will be a loss for all of us - even those who have never met him

your family is in our prayers

Phil

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• That has to sting hard brother. Lost one of my brothers in a similar fashion 19 years ago. It still hurts, but it finds a place within us, so we can continue on. I truly hope, it finds a place within you and your family in short order. God bless all of you, I'm so very sorry.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• So sorry for your loss Brother!!! Our deepest condolences to you and your family!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi