A NEW DESIGN BEING POSTED!! So that means ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!

• A new design just created by JM Designs! This one is a little geared towards all of us whom have the inability to just say "NO!" to anything new on our machines!!

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:

A little different than voting on this one, we would like to give away 1 shirt for every 10 likes we receive on our Facebook page! So to qualify, click the link on the word "Facebook" and simply like and post a comment on the photo of this shirt on our page! If you would like to earn a BONUS entry, just screenshot your post and attach the image to this thread! If you would like to earn an ADDITIONAL BONUS entry then share our photo to your page on Facebook!! So now there is a possibility for everyone to earn 3 entries for a free shirt. The more likes and posts, the more possibilities as well!!

This contest will run until Monday June 20th. Plenty of time to grow your chances of receiving another free creation from our favorite apparel line!

*Contest EDIT 6/5/16*
    So now we understand that not everyone uses Facebook. We would like everyone to at least have a chance to enter this contest soooooo, if you go to the Facebook page, screen shot the actual post(which you don't need an account to see the post) and post the image to this thread, that will automatically give you 2 entries!! If you fall under this situation please post something to the extend of "SORRY @STYLN NO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT" that way I know to give you 2 entries for your extra work!

Thank you for supporting us and we enjoy doing these giveaways for our family members of this forum!!

[size=14]
    Jonathan
    P.S. As an appreciation of your participation, the winners will be able to customize the color of their sling and t-shirt color as they see fit!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

Edited 4 times, last by STYLN: Contest changes. ().

• That slogan would be funny if it weren't so damned factual!!! Lol!

Sorry Bro, don't do Facebook. That is a GREAT design! Love it!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• Love the design @STYLN, and also love that you're doing give-ways/contests!!!!
    Sadly, like @Tripod, I don't do FB or any social media. This forum is as close to social media as I'll ever get. :00000019:
    Keep up the great work Brother!!! :00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• *Contest EDIT 6/5/16*
    So we now understand that not everyone uses Facebook. We want everyone to have at least 1 chance to enter this contest soooooo, if you go to the Facebook page, screen shot the actual post(which you don't need an account to see the post) and post the image to this thread, that will automatically give you 2 entries!! If you fall under this situation please post something to the extend of "SORRY @STYLN NO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT" that way I know to give you 2 entries for your extra work!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Not sure if I did this correctly, but would love to have one.

Oops didn't work! Drew... how did you get a print of your facebook post?

One way you can screen shot from your computer is to go to the page, center the post on the screen, hold the "control" and "alt" keys and then hit the "print screen" key.
    Then open Microsoft paint and hold the "control" key and hit the "v" key to paste the image. Save the new image to your desktop and then come to this thread and add your new image like you would any other image.

Viola!! It should post the screen shot to this link earning you some contest entries!!

Let us know if you are having any issues!

Jonathan

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Ok @STYLN.....did as you requested and here is a screen shot of your FB post.
    "SORRY, @STYLN NO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT" :thumbsup:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I only use an iPad, so it's easy just taking a screenshot.

The above method for a computer taught me something!

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

• Sorry, but this is the best I can do! Not very computer knowledgeable and could not due with tablet. Trying from work and still having issues. Best of luck to the winner!

That will work!!

I'm easy!! So just about any attempt gets people in (just in case they havent noticed!! wink-squared )

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Done!

OK, I couldn't see a second design. Am I doing something wrong. I finally was able to enter the 1st one. Thanks! Can someone help me see the second design? I am still a Student, so still learning. Also, another subject, what classify the Statues? Student, etc.

• OK, I couldn't see a second design. Am I doing something wrong. I finally was able to enter the 1st one. Thanks! Can someone help me see the second design? I am still a Student, so still learning. Also, another subject, what classify the Statues? Student, etc.

Everyone starts as 'Beginner'
    At 300 points, it's 'Student'
    At 900 points, it's 'Intermediate'
    At 3000 points, it's 'Professional'
    At 9000 points, it's 'Master'
    At 15,000 points, it's 'Enlightened'

Not sure after that, that's as far as I've gone. (I'm over 26,000 points & it hasn't changed so that's probably as far as @rabtech has gone with the levels).

Hope that helps!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014