dang it just looks good

• do you ever walk out into a parking lot and see your sling sitting there looking so long and stretched out and and think to your self "dang that thing looks cool"?

I am a new sling owner, and perhaps at some point it will change and just look normal, but right now - - - DAMN! that thing looks COOL!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Damn Rab it's still together? You have been home for more than 24 hours and you haven't torn it apart yet? Still not feeling good yet I would guess.
    I still love the look of the slingshot when I see it sitting among regular cars and trucks

• there is a saying in the Jeep community....

"If you don't turn around to look at your Jeep than you built the wrong Jeep".....

The same goes for the Slingshot. Over two years in and I still turn around Everytime.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Yep....what everyone else said!! I love my Sling, and everything about it!!! @Ruptured Duck is 100% on point....I cannot walk away from my Sling without turning to check it out at least once, and I just love checking it out the whole time I'm walking up to it in a parking lot!!! :00007555::00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Heh, I never have to remember where I park with the Sling. I just walk toward the crowd of people. The best part is hearing how cool it is. Makes her new all over again.

• I think what is really hard to believe is that it is two years old... it didn't turn into just another shiny object of collectibles and hobbies that I've been known for. And every time I walk out in the garage, I can't wait to get in it and hear the tial valve go... woooosh!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• Yep. All the time. It even looks fast and sleek sitting on the lift at home.

nice lift is that something I could put in my garage without messing up parking for the second car?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• nice lift is that something I could put in my garage without messing up parking for the second car?

Jesus, here we go again....@edwardaneal, its not your fault. That's, like, a $25000 lift or some shit that @rabtech got for like $100 on eBay because he hacked into some database or something and took two zeroes off his winning bid just 1 second before the auction closed, and the seller was so impressed with the hack that he hand-delivered it himself all the way from South Dakota, and even helped Rab set it up in the garage....or some shit. I get all the stories mixed up.

• Jesus, here we go again....@edwardaneal, its not your fault. That's, like, a $25000 lift or some shit that @rabtech got for like $100 on eBay because he hacked into some database or something and took two zeroes off his winning bid just 1 second before the auction closed, and the seller was so impressed with the hack that he hand-delivered it himself all the way from South Dakota, and even helped Rab set it up in the garage....or some shit. I get all the stories mixed up.

it is forbidden to even mention the words LIFTS, quick jack or the like .

Heck adding group buy to the list. :00000003:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Looks like need to back sling back about 10 to 12 inches. Might ride and handle little better. That is where I have mine on my trailer, works good for me.that is a 18 foot trailer? Just sayin

Keep Three Wheels Down