Been awhile, Hi all!

• Nice to see spring again! Been awhile since I've been on or posted. Winter kept me pretty occupied with other things and since my wish list for Slingshot mods is greater than my budget, it was best to avoid temptation. Got out for a really great ride with Henry this past Saturday and if the weather cooperates we should have another great ride this coming saturday. Actually got to ride it for a week in February for unheard of 60 temps, that was a nice cabin fever breaker.

I've had the recall parts on order for 3-4 weeks and haven't heard anything, but it doesn't surprise me based on past Polaris performance in this department, though since I'm on my third second swing arm and third set of bearings that seems to be holding up well at this point, I'm not too concerned. Just keep waiting, like I have a choice anyway, but I'll keep running it.

Alot of owners seem to be upgrading the powerplants, but I think I'll stay NA as mine seems to run so strong, that I can be happy with that, besides downshifting and jamming my foot in it is alot of fun!

• Nice to see spring again! Been awhile since I've been on or posted. Winter kept me pretty occupied with other things and since my wish list for Slingshot mods is greater than my budget, it was best to avoid temptation. Got out for a really great ride with Henry this past Saturday and if the weather cooperates we should have another great ride this coming saturday. Actually got to ride it for a week in February for unheard of 60 temps, that was a nice cabin fever breaker.

I've had the recall parts on order for 3-4 weeks and haven't heard anything, but it doesn't surprise me based on past Polaris performance in this department, though since I'm on my third second swing arm and third set of bearings that seems to be holding up well at this point, I'm not too concerned. Just keep waiting, like I have a choice anyway, but I'll keep running it.

Alot of owners seem to be upgrading the powerplants, but I think I'll stay NA as mine seems to run so strong, that I can be happy with that, besides downshifting and jamming my foot in it is alot of fun!

Glad you are back. For the new members, @SlingJockey brings a lot of SS experience that will enrich our forum.

• Doing great! Ready to put some miles on my Sling again! But as usual in Minnesota, 70 degrees this past weekend and it's snowing right now! :00008862: uggh.
    At least it won't stay and not getting much, low 50's tomorrow and warming thru the week back to normal. :00008698:

• Look forward to reading your mechanical genius posts...

and asking @airoutlaw to translate it in womens language.

Womans word for the day:

"Disembobbulate" - ( Dis-in-bob-you-late) - The action of removing; unhinging; unfasten
    "We are fixing to disembobbulate this here stock header."

Informative, huh?

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Where did you guys ride? My SS is still in winter storage but I took the sleds to the farm for the summer and saw a couple of slings parked at the kwik trip in Wabasha.

It's been awhile since that first ride a couple years back with everyone here but would be great to get together for another run sometime!

• This upcoming saturday we have the Flood Run hosted by Polaris, gathering at Starks bar in Lakeland MN with all the others then heading north towards taylor falls while the Slow Harleys(or so henry says) head south.

Henry volunteered to play the easter bunny so it is our job to try and catch him while he leads us through the WI twisties.

Assuming that nasty rain goes away(fair weather rider here), there should be quite a few of us showing up.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Where did you guys ride? My SS is still in winter storage but I took the sleds to the farm for the summer and saw a couple of slings parked at the kwik trip in Wabasha.

It's been awhile since that first ride a couple years back with everyone here but would be great to get together for another run sometime!

Basically a sort of pre-ride of what's planned for this saturday if weather permits. We were surprised the drive-in in Taylors Falls was open already and got some great food there then continued up along the river to Wolf Creek and then crossed our way to south back to Henry's.