Winner of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation raffle

• WOW!!! I am so speechless!!! My wife is actually crying tears of joy right now!!! This wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for her sneaking around and secretly ordering a Sling Shot for me almost exactly 1 year ago!!!!
    We were in such a rut because we could not ride our bike anymore due to her worsening back issues. We loved riding, and the fact we could not ride put us in a nasty rut for a while. Well, some of you that have known me since last September know that our Sling Shot turned our life around and got us out of that rut big time!!! We have made some truly awesome friends since then, that we would not have ever known other wise, and I must say.......these friendships are priceless!!!!! It's such a shame that my bride can not attend the Adirondacks event with me (we have a small business and both of us can not take time off together), but she will be there in heart and soul.
    My wife asked what exactly did I win, and I didn't even know for sure because I was simply happy to have the honor of donating to such a worthy cause, I didn't really care who won, it's really about the giving and caring for those less fortunate that counted. I had to look it up to see the details, and go over it all with my wife.
    All I can say is THANK YOU @ivor first and foremost, for doing what you do and being so selfless in your efforts, also a big shout out to @DKF Texas for your selfless actions and HUGE heart!! The list goes on and on.... @gpcustoms, @EjFord, @Painter, @rabtech, @Tripod, just to name few more who give and give and give....in their own ways......I can't possibly name you all, but you & I know who you are.......and I am very thankful to have been accepted in such a wonderful circle of special people.....Aka Sling Shot Community!!!! I am so thankful, even though I am not as worthy as some of you lovely people!!!! Thanks so much....I am speechless....I think I already said that. OK....time for some happy dances and PARTY TIME!!!!!! Oh, and needless to say......BEERS are on me when we all get together in the Adirondacks....or your choice of frosty beverage!!! :00007555::00007555::00000156::00000156::00000441::00000441::00000436::00000436::00008040::00008040::00008040::00008040:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @roadog1aj looking forward to seeing the final transformation of your Sling!!! Congratulations brother!

Thank you so much!!! I only wish I had the honor of meeting you there as well, but maybe another opportunity will arise.....time is on our side..... :00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Congrats @roadog1aj , I am very happy for you. Be sure to post up your new wears.

@ivor , @Turbosling , and @Noel Hughes Thank you guys for putting up such a great raffle for a very worthy cause. You guys rock!

Thanks @WOLF!! This means more than most people really know!!! And yes...thanks & a shout out to @Turbosling & @Noel Hughes for their contributions!!!!! OMG I am so pumped!!!!!! This wouldn't be happening without all of their generosity!!!!!!
    I apologize here and now for any over-site or omitting of any persons I have not thanked or mentioned that played a huge part in this whole thing!!!!! SOOooooo.......THANK YOU to all who have made this possible from the bottom of my heart!!!!

• once the turbo is on this will be tour turn

Heh, Heh......that's funny!! In our family, my mom would send out congratulation cards to any of us kids when we got a ticket!! My wife got her first ticket ever a couple years ago, and sure enough, several days later, she got her congrats card from my mom. Our whole family is a bunch of lead foots, so speeding tickets are like badges of honor. Just one detail, out of Oh So Many, that makes my family the gaggle of miscreants that we are. :00000019:

• Congratulations...... I couldn't agree more with the others. This wonderful prize is going to a great member of our SS community. I also can't wait to hear how you like extra ponies from Alpha Powersports under your hood. AND I bet your going to love all the new goodies from Cycle Springs.

Thanks @rabtech!!! Even though I never thought I'd be joining the Turbo crowd (would've taken me years of cashing in beer cans to save up the $$$$...Hah!!), I always followed each and every post y'all made over the past year I've been a member of the community. I can't wait to take one Sling Shot to the event, and bring home a totally different one!!!!
    I've said it before and I'll say it again......the Sling Shot Community is unlike anything I've ever had the honor of being a part of!!! This includes the awesome vendors that support our crazy addiction!!!!

• @roadog1aj, congratulations Bro!!! I knew it was obvious from the very beginning that you were going to be the winner! How's that, you ask?! Figure it out Captain Obvious!!! :00008172:

Whether you won this prize or not, you & your wife are WINNERS!

All of you who contributed towards this charity - WINNERS!

Alpha Powersports & Cycle Springs providing the awesome prize package - WINNERS!

Ivor for organizing this in the first place - WINNER!

The charity PBTF fighting for children's lives - WINNERS!

Those on the front lines every single day, working with these children ( DKF Texas for example) - WINNERS

Most importantly, the children themselves - WINNERS!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014