Official Charity of Slingshot Roadsters.Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

• Slingshotroadsters are pleased to announce on this forum that The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is the only official charity at all our events namely Slingshots in the Smokies,Slingshots in the Rockies and Slingshots in the Adirondacks.
    The charity serves more than 28,000 children in the United States who are living with a diagnosis of a brain tumor

At each of these events raffle tickets will be sold.On the last evening of each event the raffle will be held for cash and great prizes donated by our various vendors.

• @ivor thank you and all the work you are putting into to this foundation! You are really setting the bar! Thanks early on to all the folks donating items for the raffle....big or small! My heart is smiling big right now folks!!!
    Yep a hug and a smooch for you Ivor!!!

• Breaking news,Breaking news,Breaking news.
    Slingshotroadsters together with great sponsors
    Alpha Powersports are donating a full Turbo Kit.Puts out 254 WHP &272WTQ.@6psi.
    Cycle Springs are donating a full makeover kit.
    Value $5400.00x.
    Total value $10,800.00
    Both include full installation.
    Installation can be at Slingshots in the Adirondacks Sept 14-18 or at Alpha anytime Wiscocnsin or at Cycle Springs anytime Clearwater FL
    Drawing for winner will be at Slingshots in the Rockies.Sep1-5.
    Full details will be published on Slingshotroadsters App and Website next week.

Edited 2 times, last by ivor ().

• A big thanks to Alpha Power Sports and Cycle Springs for steeping up to support
    a cause that has become near and dear to me over the last 12 years. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is the major funder of research into the cause and cure of pediatric brain tumors.

Check out http://www.RideforKids.org and join in and support the Ride closest to you.
    I rode down to South Carolina 8 - 11 Apr 2016 for the South Carolina ride. We
    had 10 Slingshots at the Ride putting smiles on lots for Kids faces. At all Ride for Kids events the young brain tumor survivors come out to the Ride and ride with us along with their family members (lots of smiles kids and parents).

Me not a turbo guy --- just a slow poke --- but going to have to buy some tickets.

• Wow!!!! Many thanks to Ivor, Henry and Noel!!!! This is very near to my heart and I have to say when I saw this announcement my eyes "watered" a bit!!!
    Let's make this a huge success my friends/family and show them how we Sling it!!!

• Going to the Houston benefit tomorrow! Makes me proud to call Noel, Ivor, and Henry (even though I haven't met him yet) my friends!! You guys generosity humbles me!! Well done!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Going to the Houston benefit tomorrow! Makes me proud to call Noel, Ivor, and Henry (even though I haven't met him yet) my friends!! You guys generosity humbles me!! Well done!!

Yea!

• YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT AT THE DRAWING.
    We will have elaborate tickets which you can purchase through our website or App.The ticket will be emailed back to you.This will all be posted on Wednesday evening next week.Payments for tickets will be through PayPal.Tickets will also be available at the checkin desk at SSITS.

• I'm in!! Great cause and great prize!!! Thanks Ivor!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thanks roadog1aj you are the first.Thank you for such a nice donation.We have others since.Wish you luck.
    This is a great prize for any Slingshot owner.
    Our aim is to raise hopefully $20.000 for the kids as well as to have one lucky winner have a makeover and get an Alpha Turbo installed.

• That's a nice problem.Nobody at Slingshotroadsters is allowed to enter the competition so we don't have such a problem.We will add our donation when we send the check to the charity.
    So as EjFord says KEEP IT ROLLING.

• Got my Raffle Tickets today!! Thanks Ivor and everyone involved!!!! Now my fingers, and several other body parts are crossed....waiting for my number to be drawn!!!! 8o

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• image.jpegThanks so much to those who have donated and entered the competition to Win this fabulous prize donated by 2 great vendors.We have hit the first $1000.00 collected since opening this 36 hrs ago.
    Great chance to win a great prize and help these kids affected by this terrible disease.
    Please support this worthy cause and keep those donations coming through our App or website.