Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• We took our Slingshot to Fountain Hills AZ today to see the "world famous" fountain. Had not been there in years and definitely not since we moved here in June. It was a gorgeous day 68-70 degrees and clear blue skies. The fountain squirts water 330 feet into the air and can go to 560 feet when enabled. Love driving the 5 speed manual its such a blast. Stopped for lunch after on the return trip. Enjoyed my Life today!

We took a spin through the Mules today and stopped for lunch in Bisbee. You'll have to let us know if your adventures ever bring you this far south.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• We took a spin through the Mules today and stopped for lunch in Bisbee. You'll have to let us know if your adventures ever bring you this far south.

Yes, at some point they will. For one we are planning to visit Tombstone at some point and I have not been to Tucson in like 25 years. Wow, I am old! It does not seem that long ago. Yikes!

• Yes, at some point they will. For one we are planning to visit Tombstone at some point and I have not been to Tucson in like 25 years. Wow, I am old! It does not seem that long ago. Yikes!

Last time I was in Tombstone was on a Memorial Day ride and it was Wyatt Earp Days... It was really a fun time... Old west shoot outs people all dressed up in western wear... even a gun fight at the OK Corral.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Did some work for a real estate company last week, saw that they had a house for sale that had an observatory dome on it... asked if I could see it, so they set it up for me so Ruby & I went to see it!

Nice place, nice folks. Lovely house, cool telescope 🔭! He wants to visit the ranch for dinner, astronomy, and a slingshot ride after the holidays! 😁

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Did some work for a real estate company last week, saw that they had a house for sale that had an observatory dome on it... asked if I could see it, so they set it up for me so Ruby & I went to see it!

Nice place, nice folks. Lovely house, cool telescope 🔭! He wants to visit the ranch for dinner, astronomy, and a slingshot ride after the holidays! 😁

I do most of my estimates in the evening or Sat/Sun.... Most of the time riding the Slingshot, Taken a lot of potential clients for a ride & and do get most of the jobs.

• I do most of my estimates in the evening or Sat/Sun.... Most of the time riding the Slingshot, Taken a lot of potential clients for a ride & and do get most of the jobs.

OMG EjFord. I was just telling Denise this year, I don't do bids in the Slingshot often, but when I do, I have gotten jobs 100% of the time.:/:/

I've been taking long term customers for ride alongs since the day I bought it. I even let some drive. They all smile.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• OMG EjFord. I was just telling Denise this year, I don't do bids in the Slingshot often, but when I do, I have gotten jobs 100% of the time.:/:/

I've been taking long term customers for ride alongs since the day I bought it. I even let some drive. They all smile.

I've probably let more people drive mine than most of the dealerships...

• @War Hoop where have you been hiding buddy!? I see you're in Katy, and we have about 10 Slings in the Katy and Cypress area alone, at least... Are you on Facebook? Most of our activity happens there...

That is my issue. I will never understand FB. I never use it and worked in IT for 40 years. FB is a chinese front I see now. So yes, i am hosed here in AZ also, because the "groups" use PoS Facebook. So I ride solo....with my wife.

• Haven’t been able to post here for a while as I have had trouble with my auto tranny. As usual I present a problem that even pushes the limits of Sir Dave@DDMWorks vast knowledge - my bride says he has it easy - my Sling runs the best it ever has - his tune is perfect. So today Pennsylvania was kind to me and gave me a beautiful day to ride. SO my brother from another mother mytoy took me all through the PA countryside then along the historic Delaware River

For me - it just don’t get much better than today!!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Haven’t been able to post here for a while as I have had trouble with my auto tranny. As usual I present a problem that even pushes the limits of Sir Dave@DDMWorks vast knowledge - my bride says he has it easy - my Sling runs the best it ever has - his tune is perfect. So today Pennsylvania was kind to me and gave me a beautiful day to ride. SO my brother from another mother mytoy took me all through the PA countryside then along the historic Delaware River

For me - it just don’t get much better than today!!!!

Beautiful, with the nice weather I was thinking about getting in touch and heading up that way but chose to do a test ride of the 2020 R model. Tomorrow looks good but I'll be leading a ride with my other favorite group (Camden County HOG). I'm not familiar with that spot. Guessing its above Easton PA? Might be a little farther than I would like this time of the year with limited daylight and temps. I'm in South Jersey (Marlton).

• Beautiful, with the nice weather I was thinking about getting in touch and heading up that way but chose to do a test ride of the 2020 R model. Tomorrow looks good but I'll be leading a ride with my other favorite group (Camden County HOG). I'm not familiar with that spot. Guessing its above Easton PA? Might be a little farther than I would like this time of the year with limited daylight and temps. I'm in South Jersey (Marlton).

I can find my ass with a roadmap here in Yankee Land. Love to figure something out where we could meet up but looks like lots of that white stuff coming next week. We will be up here until 1/2/21 - hopefully we will get a little more cooperative weather!!

• This pic was taken in September but recently put a copy of it on the wall. Now I have FunCycle in my rear view mirror for all time. 😁 Hopefully we'll be able to ride together again soon!

If I was in front of FunCycle i would want a pic so I could blow it up and put it on a billboard - then I would check and make sure he hadn’t fell asleep at the wheel :00008172: