What do you carry

• I find it a little strange but I buy my bulk ammo from the last place you would think - California. LAX Ammo - (just checked they are shut down for virus) but you sign up for emails and they do not have all calibers all the time but their reloads for target practice are almost flawless and as cheap as you will find.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• 870 Wingmaster and a Glock 17

Cali 10 rounds😖 only!

Seriously gunna look into my CCW after this mess clears up. 90 days to get one in the PRC ( Peoples Republic of California)🙄

I can't find a way to CC my 9mm carbine anyway so I haven't worried too much about trying to get a permit - - - heck, if/when the SHTF I want people to know I have it - probably carry it on a sling across my chest or perhaps I can make mount that will hold it up on the roll hoops of the sling 8o8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Growing up every kid driving to school in a pickup truck had at least one gun on the rack in the back window.

Image result for Pickup Gun Rack

12 kids in my HS graduating class and probably always 6 pickup trucks with the guns in the window in the parking lot. doors unlocked and windows down.

when I was first old enough to own a rifle or shotgun all of my friends with trucks had a rack like this

we called it an "Easy Rider Rifle Rack" - - - - If you ever saw the movie you will understand 8o

Believe it or not - California was not always as unfriendly to guns as we have become - - shit, when I was 18 open carry was totally legal - - and easy rider rifle racks with rifles and shotguns in them were a common sight - - these days the loons are running the asylum and you can't even open carry anymore unless you happen to be in a rural area where it is allowed. ;(

• I went to the class Wednesday March 11 (that happened to be the last in-person class for awhile), went to the SO Thursday March 12 to fill out the paperwork and got my card in the mail Wednesday March 18. Bought my EC9s two days ago. Store was out of regular ammunition, so I bought a box of hollow points. A little over 80 cents each, so I might wait for the twenty cent rounds to come in before I do much target shooting.

I'm sure you likely know this, but if you bought it new, you will need to cycle at least 200 to 500 rounds through that to break it in. I have had handguns that didn't fail in the first 500 rounds to cycle without a single issue. I've had some take over 1000 rounds to be what I'd rely on also!

As for carry, I've mentioned more than once where I stand with what I carry. But with all this TP hoarding bunch and the virus in the states, I've changed it up a bit. I now carry something in all of my vehicles along with a box of ammo. Not saying it's necessary at all. But if it is, I have a chance. People are stupid, and I don't want to not have the chance to save myself or more importantly, my wife and family. People can do really stupid things when they get scared, I won't willingly fall victim to one of them.

• SIG 226 in 40cal

S & W 40 compact and the full size both with triggers and crimson trace laser. Two of each caliber. The ones that I like best are the full size S & W's in the 9 and the 40. The 45's are compact's in the S & W and the Springfield. The Shield 9 hurt to shoot after the carpal tunnel surgery. The carry is still the S & W 9 C.

• I got the gallon of Aloe and the half gallon of the alky. yesterday to make my own sanitizer

make sure your alcohol is at least 90% - need the final mixture to be 60% or better for the sanitizer to be worth a shit

people using vodka are wasting perfectly good vodka - at only 40% or so its not high enough for sanitizer

• I got the gallon of Aloe and the half gallon of the alky. yesterday to make my own santizer

make sure your alcohol is at least 90% - need the final mixture to be 60% or better for the sanitizer to be worth a shit

people using vodka are wasting perfectly good vodka - at only 40% or so its not high enough for sanitizer

Everclear a lot better than the vodka. Mine is 99 % industrial grade