Thumbs down to Slingshotonly

• Sorry to all of those that support this Company here....

But a couple BIG thumbs down to slingshotonly.com for soliciting email sales of those, 60 cents a piece N95 masks, for $6 a pop (1st come 1st serve) during this pandemic.

Very poor business practice in my opinion.

Even if they aren't making that much on each sale.. Poor business to feed into the shortage of these. Wonder how long before the Feds give them their 60 cents a piece and sieze um.

Webby

👎👎

• Perhaps this should be brought up on their vendor page here - - let them address the issue

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Disappointing at best all,

Like a Slingshot vendor has ever sold medical rated devices?.?.?.? 🤑

Obviously targeting us Slingshot owners as needing/wanting them. 🤑

Like we are all older folks or something! 😉😉

Maybe they just got a fresh supply of comfort catheters or medical braces!!!

🙃

WW

• I will also add that the masks pictured in the add posted above look to be a higher end mask than most others I have seen and have a valve on them - 3M 9542V

I would like to know more before assuming these are normally 60 cent masks. I tried a search and found boxes of 20 masks going for $139, but don't know if that is a normal price or not

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Technically, the masks SSO are selling are not plain KN95 mask because they also have a cartridge filter on one side of the mask, so a higher price may be justified.

In going thru my gun-related emails just now, I noticed they are now offering free masks, although shipping is extra.

• As a painting contractor I have in the past bought lots for CHEAP...50 - 60 cents for even the good ones.. Med grade at the paint store. Couple of weeks ago I had a lady call me to see if I had any for sale. Last week I did a search in the shop and found a few. Georgia now has control of them...

• Technically, the masks SSO are selling are not plain KN95 mask because they also have a cartridge filter on one side of the mask, so a higher price may be justified.

In going thru my gun-related emails just now, I noticed they are now offering free masks, although shipping is extra.

Every single n95 that I have ever seen had valve(filter), the ones that sso is selling are the .85 @ Menards during normal times.

Any one that is capable of gouging people during a national emergency is not worth the air they breathe.

SSO never misses an opportunity to disappoint.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Every single n95 that I have ever seen had valve(filter), the ones that sso is selling are the .85 @ Menards during normal times.

Any one that is capable of gouging people during a national emergency is not worth the air they breathe.

I have two different models of N-95 masks and neither of them have a valve.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

I bought a pack of 10 of the N95 masks (with the valve) BEFORE the virus turned into the pandemic that is is. They were overpriced back then at $20.95 and free shipping, but before leaving the country for 16 days and not knowing what the expect, i figured it was worth spending the money to stay alive

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Before I retired, 4 years ago, I could buy N95 masks for $98/100. Used them for abatement work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Every single n95 that I have ever seen had valve(filter), the ones that sso is selling are the .85 @ Menards during normal times.

Not true.. here are the 68 cent ones that I had in my basement for years.. I always used them for indoor painting. On Friday, the F.D.A. issued an emergency use authorization for KN95 masks. Regulated by the Chinese government, they are almost identical in performance to N95 masks. There are slight differences in their specifications, like a variation in the maximum pressure the masks must be able to withstand as a person inhales and exhales. The article also says the main supplier of the KN95 masks is a Chicago company and their website says the cost is $2.96 per with a minimum order of 1000. Here is the link... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…virus-n95-kn95-masks.html

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Edited once, last by billythekidd ().

• As a painting contractor I have in the past bought lots for CHEAP...50 - 60 cents for even the good ones.. Med grade at the paint store. Couple of weeks ago I had a lady call me to see if I had any for sale. Last week I did a search in the shop and found a few. Georgia now has control of them...

I just found a box of those in my paint box. I sent my mother-in-law home with about 9 thousand dollars worth. I hope she's OK...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• You know what's funny is that I won a $25 gift card from Slingshot Only last summer at Slingfest and I still haven't spent it. There's one carbon fiber piece for the mirror that I want and it's shown out of stock for about 9 months now. Must be supply chain problems from this virus thing...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)