What would you guys do?

• Emailed twistdynamics inquiring about the riser kit they sell for the top I have. They gave me a price but I did not give them permission to send it and I did not give them my CC number. They decided to send it anyway. I said when it gets here I'll send it back to you. Done deal... no. They want to charge me a 20% restocking fee. What the fucks wrong with these people?

• if you did not order it I would call the CC company and depute any charges

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Emailed twistdynamics inquiring about the riser kit they sell for the top I have. They gave me a price but I did not give them permission to send it and I did not give them my CC number. They decided to send it anyway. I said when it gets here I'll send it back to you. Done deal... no. They want to charge me a 20% restocking fee. What the fucks wrong with these people?

I would call Twist once more calmly explain that you just called to inquire and not to order and that it was their mistake, if they insist on being douches then tell them that you will just dispute the charges with the CC company and good luck ever seeing a penny from you.

Either way you shoudln't buy anything from them after this, it has been my personal experience as well as what other people have posted here that Twist/Slingshotonly will **** you without even using soap everytime they can.

I won't buy from them regardless how large of a discount they offer but that is just me, I learned my lesson early in 2017.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I ordered the top from another company. I don't think I've ordered anything from twist.

Twist Dynamics and Slingshotonly.com have the same ownership

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Dont accept it if you didn't order it... You never want to take possession of it.

Just tell the delivery guy to keep it the truck and keep on trucking.... Return to sender...

A restocking fee would only come into play if you had actually ordered it and accepted it and then decided to return it.

You never ordered it and you never gave them a method of payment for it.

• It just sounds like a miscommunication to me War Hoop I move a lot of shit through both companies as a dealer and never have a problem , if you want to pm me the details I will call them in the morning and get it straightened out for you. They have always been very obliging for any of my customers who,ve had wrong items shipped or anything like that , yes it happens , and it is not only them the other big one has had their share too , But they normally jump through hoops with expediting etc to straighten out issues , Im sure it s just a miscomunication

• Years ago it was standard proceedure that if a company sent you anything unsolicited or that you did not order, you were under no obligation to return the item or pay for it....

Companies used to send you stuff to guilt you into paying for it...trickery...

I would keep whatever they sent...use it if you can or sell it....but I would not return it. Nor would I pay for it.....if the charge shows up on your credit card dispute it. Tell them you did not order the item.

That said I never order anything online and check the box to keep my credit card info on file for future purchases. I usually check out as a guest if I can.

• This is exactly why I read as much as I can on this forum, even if I think it doesn't apply to me at the time. Great feedback.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• It got here today and went right back on the truck. I won't be doing business with twistdynamics or slingshots only again.. Those company's are to creepy to do business with.

• Here's some info straight from the Federal Trade Commision:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/a…181-unordered-merchandise

Q. Am I obligated to return or pay for merchandise I never ordered?

A. No. If you receive merchandise that you didn’t order, you have a legal right to keep it as a free gift.

Q. Must I notify the seller if I keep unordered merchandise without paying for it?

A. Although you have no legal obligation to notify the seller, you may write the seller and offer to return the merchadise, provided the seller pays for shipping and handling.

• That above unsolicited item issue was hashed out years ago.

Many sellers won’t take unauthorized returns....another way of getting out of returning your money. So you are required to contact them for a return authorization number (RA) without that authorization your package could get shall we say “lost” in shipment. In their dumpster. The item wouldn’t be in it just the box....the item will be back on the shelf.

Also keep any emails relating to the purchase. I had an issue with a cover that was ripped while under warranty....the lady told me I had to submit a copy of my “purchase confirmation email”. (Not to be confused with my sales receipt) Luckily I still had that email on my computer but it was over a year old..... if you want to delete those things make sure you have a paper copy of it. The last thing I would have expected to have for my warranty would be an email copy of my purchase confirmation. I print out and keep the original order receipt but not the purchase conformation email. I keep those things now....

I think it was their way of denying the warranty .....no copy of the email purchase confirmation .....sorry about your luck. Does that mean they wouldn’t honor my actual purchase receipt?

Too many lawyers involved writing very fine print....on contracts and sales agreements.

• I would contact my credit card company.

Tell them you did not authorize the purchase or charge.

Tell them that the merchant likely used your private information from a previous purchase.

The credit card company will do an immediate back charge to the merchant.