Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You realize that not one state is done counting, right? NOT ONE!!!

You are wrong, your premise is wrong, your accusations are wrong. For somebody so far right, how are you always so wrong?:saint:

I feel your nervousness. It is palatable. Relax. This is gunna pan out just fine. ;)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited 2 times, last by SoCal ().

• It took me about a year and a half to start figuring out Trump. At each turn I thought “ this is it - its over.” Only to see DT come out smelling like a rose with an ever growing following. It is a pattern.

The left's play book has never changed. Why would it? It always worked on the swamp invertebrates. “They” became lazy. Unsuspecting. Slow. Trump knew this.

After four years of watching Trump masterfully lure the proud into their own snare I think this is no different - but this time the coup de gras will have a much more overwhelming finale.

The left told everyone exactly what they would do after the election.

DT was/is ready.

Not sure how, when, or at what time but the far left is ignorantly advancing to their own abattoir. Their time has come. They took the cheese and still don’t know it. It is only a matter of time.

Americans LOVE an underdog. And we LOVE freedom even more. This dog will hunt.

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• For the life of me I will never understand how anyone can sit at home in the basement for an entire election year and still win the Election. Beyond belief!

The left hates Trump so bad that they didn’t really vote for Biden (they could care less) they just voted against Trump.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm at the point where I really don't care how this one turns out, just want it to be over. If there's one take away from the last two presidential elections in this country, it's that the election process in this country needs to change (evolve)... 🤔

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• ...poll workers gave sharpies to registered republicans and ink pens to democrats.....

That might not be true. Did some research and the benefits of sharpie is it dries quicker so no smudge on the voting machines. In Arizona (?) the ballot column were offset to avoid the "bleed through" effect. Saw a video and believe it to be a legit explanation.

If you keep up with Project Veritas voter fraud claims are far more than "baseless". There is actual video evidence and Michigan is now investigating one of the claims.

If I remember correctly you are former military; if so you remember "chain of custody". The more important the document the shorter the chain. By trusting the post office with the entire election we've increased the length of that chain infinitely, with dozens of links that can compromise the process.

Democrats lied and cheated about Russia.

Democrats lied and cheated about Ukraine.

Democrats lied and cheated about Kavanaugh.

Now with power in balance they become the epitome of integrity?

• I'm at the point where I really don't care how this one turns out, just want it to be over. If there's one take away from the last two presidential elections in this country, it's that the election process in this country needs to change (evolve)... 🤔

We know the winner of Dancing With the Stars and The Voice etc in the better part of an hour. You need a photo ID to get into the Democrats Convention. In need an ID to get into a hotel.

Strange how all of a sudden after all these years of knowing who our President is THAT SAME NIGHT with all the technology we now possess we just can't seem to do it anymore. Oh - the LED lights I need for the two remaining Canadian head lights - Placed the order and they showed up the next day. How is that possible??????

Naaa Roadhawg as I said before. We need to stop bending over and go ROMAN on this crew. "THEY", the left asked for this. I say

bring it!

• I’m conceding the presidential race to Biden. He WILL win (whether by nefarious means or not, I cannot nor will not say).

As Orangeman brought up earlier, I’m more concerned over the Senate. It could end up 50/50 based upon the 2 Senate runoff races in GA in January. This would give the Democrats the majority as Kamaltoe would cast the deciding vote in a tie.

Article about GA senate race:

https://apple.news/AmMquMNf8QgiKWk6eBBt-ug

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I guess having lived all of my life in California I have become more accustomed to not having elections go my way than others here

But what the heck - we got Prop 22 passed so Uber and Lift wont have to leave California like the government wanted

Thats a win :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies