I want to do a monthly shirt giveaway for our members.

• I like @roadog1aj 's idea of active members - anyone who has posted in the last week goes in the drawing. That would eliminate all those Chinese bubbas that @rabtech keeps inviting...

^^^^ Yeah....What he said ^^^^^ :D

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I feel as though we are moving into a biased area. We all have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness --- including the NSFW section. SOMEONE has to be a voice for these people who don't wanna be profiled and able to share and examine the female anatomy not for pleasure but for all the forum brothers to come together to appreciate the feminine form!! Would it be fair to have a NSFW only contest with the best set of hooters posted and those that aren't perverts like us (you know who you are) are not allowed to have a chance to win OR EVEN WORSE not even a participation trophy!!! We are on a slippery slope my friends- I will draft the class action suit!!!

PS just was bored cause it's raining and I have to practice to stay as full of bullshit as I always have been as it is an art to doing it correctly :00008172::00008356:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It's a great idea @rabtech, and I think it says a lot about you and how you've found ways to make, and keep, this forum as great as it is!!!

I think the best way to give out Shirts,Goodies, Swag, etc would be to use a randomizer like Random.org and put all the "Active" members into it. You could do a weekly random drawing and it would give all members, not just the most liked, most popular, most sexy (me), most ugly ( @BONES ), or the most whatever.....a fair chance of receiving something???

I love being a member of this forum and wouldn't trade the friendships I've made because of it for anything........but I'm not in it for the "Likes", popularity, or other social media driven reasons. Hell, I'm not even all that helpful compared to many forum members, but I would not hesitate to do anything I could to help a fellow member in their time of need. That's what makes this group so awesome......practically every active member of this forum would do the same!!!!!!
    That's why I feel it would be most fair to keep it random.........just my $.02 worth :00010317:

I like this idea best of all

• I think if there is a goal of getting more traffic to this site, then maybe do something like - get 2 people to sign up & participate (even minimum) get a free shirt for all 3.
    If the goal is to get rid of shirts, then several great ideas posted above.
    If the goal is to have a little fun on the site and win a shirt, then a worst and best post wins a shirt, who ever has what most see as the best post wins a shirt, and whom ever has what most see as the worst post wins a shirt that way the whole site can be involved including NSFW.
    Just my thoughts.

• You could always get everyone's shirt sizes that want to particpate in this promotion. Then ship out the shirts by size to whoever is on top of the lists. Give them a couple of weeks to wear it and enjoy it, then have them pay it forward and send it off to the next person in line in that size. Just be sure to wash it first!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• If you have the ability to see active members during, say, the last week, then you could just assign a number to each person and use a random number generator to pick one. It encourages people to be active on the forum and doesn't reward inactivity.

• I think everyone should sign up weekly for drawing. That way it makes some stop by the forum just for that. Then just a random draw for those that entered for that week. Don't like the competition ideas. To lazy.......

• @rabtech I like either a participation (NSFW excluded) or likes. Each shows a true interaction with the site.
    The second is less appealing to me only because a person (not saying I would do this.. :)) would just click a lot of likes on stuff.

either way those two appeal to me.. Neither put Knowledge over time spent...

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Yep I tried to defend Auf a few times back on the Darkside but unfortunately he had a VERY strange sense of humor and just came out horribly offensive!! Can't say I miss him very much - ya can't forget his seat covers or lightning rod....still gives me nightmares :00008359:

;(;(;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it