The Official New Year Thread, 2017

• Well Folks.... Cherry Coke Zero & Bacardi going down smooth...Buffalo chicken Dip coming out of oven in a few..Buff wings almost done and the kids will eat pigs in a blanket...Just hanging low tonight, Been a busy week. Decided to pass up some parties to relax home.

So before I Possibly drift on.....

Just wanted to take a minute... Though I don't actually know a good percent of you people physically I can tell by your words, help, charity's, jokes, demeanors etc your ALL great good hearted people. I can say Im proud I found this group and Look forward to meeting more of you in time. I can say ALL the CT SS friendships I have developed are all Great, easy going, genuine People and I look forward to next season. I Wish everyone & there Familys a SAFE/ Happy New Year!!

Now (Solo Cup RAISED) This ones for SLINGSHOTINFO.COM AND ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE HERE!

-Jay (BONES)

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Well said @BONES!!
    Happy New Year to all eh!

• Well said @BONES!!Happy New Year to all eh!

Bacardi Select and Coke Cola here in one of those 20 oz.Ozark cups. Staying home myself, so everyone have a safe and Happy New Year

• Got my last 15 minutes of seat time in 2016. Just some fresh air, no destination or purpose. I fully expect to be over the legal limit soon, so the first ride of 2017 will have to wait until morning. Hope everyone has a fun & safe evening, and here's to a fresh start of a great year ahead!

I've been told it's time. So, Bacardi Anejo, Pinnacle cherry whipped vodka, Dr McGillicuddy's vanilla schnapps, and Coke. It'll either be a short or a long night...

• Happy New Year to the greatest group of people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Staying home as well. Got the crud bug, so no alcoholic beverages for me tonight, unless maybe Nyguill is considered. Just laying low. Watching my Clemson Tigers whip up on Ohio State.

:SLRSS::COILOVERSS:

• Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I keep saying it, you all are great people and I'm very happy some of you accepted me and invited me to this forum with open arms... As for everyone else, you're stuck with me because I love my Slingshot community! So... Here's to 2017!
    :00000436:

Now the lady is drinking wine, girls are put to bed, and I'm just finishing up here on the forum and me thinks there's a chance for baby #4... :evil:

See you in '17!
    :00000441:

• Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I keep saying it, you all are great people and I'm very happy some of you accepted me and invited me to this forum with open arms... As for everyone else, you're stuck with me because I love my Slingshot community! So... Here's to 2017!
    :00000436:

Now the lady is drinking wine, girls are put to bed, and I'm just finishing up here on the forum and me thinks there's a chance for baby #4... :evil:

See you in '17!
    :00000441:

Sounds like ya got the first 3 minutes of 2017 sewed up :00008172: Have a great nite and year bro!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it