PAINTERS SS ART GALLERY

• I am the next person to experience one of @Painter pieces. I am humbled that he would do such awesome and creative piece for me. Words of "thank you Painter" just don't seem to be enough.... You have a big heart brother and I am very blessed to have met you and call you my brother. Thank you so very much!!!!

You certainly have a way of setting the bar another notch higher every time I think you can't possibly be more creative. :00007510:

• I posted elsewhere about the rough couple of weeks it's been for me, so I won't rehash it. A lot of you saw the "morbid" thread, so you get it.

Well, I got back from @MACAWS Slingshot Booze & Blues weekend, and there was a box on my porch. No shit.

I'm blown away. I'm just a guy. Comic relief, mostly. I'm not smart about engines or electronics (although I enjoy them), I don't do a lot of rides or group events (family comes first), and really all I do is make snarky comments and egg people on.

But this box. The stuff inside. I don't deserve this. I don't have a hundredth of the ability that @Painter (or a couple dozen other people on this forum) have, nor do I have the imagination for something like this. I would have never thought of this for myself, which is what makes it so cool...it's way outside my wheelhouse (well, the skeletons, anyway - the guns are much more my speed), so now I have this awesome piece of art that adds an extra dimension to my machine I never would have thought to add.

Thank you, sir. I am humbled by my addition to your list. Thank you.

And to @sideseatdriver...apparently she was giving him ideas the whole time. Sneaky little wench. I love you.

GUYS, GUYS! LOOK WHAT I HAVE!!! AND IT SPARKLES!

• My wife and I enjoyed some more hardware for our SS Super Bee that was painted by Painter. Terre Haute THOMPSON's Motor Sports Bike show on Saturday. Took first in "Wild Class" and beat some really really awesome bikes. I think a wicked cool cover would have put us closer to Best of Show. Can't wait to get our coil cover painted. Hopefully will have a melting skull of honey with bees coming out of it. Proud to show off our sparkling Super Bee.

• That is sweet @KayTwo . @Painter has his artistic juices really flowing lately. The detail is amazing! KayTwo it's not necessarily what you've done on the forum that has you on his radar. He has spies everywhere. You must have been caught going out of your way to help others. Painter is like Santa, he knows if you've been naughty or nice. ;)

• It looks incredible!! He has some crazy SKILLs. Very nice!!! It's a feeling that is just crazy ... Knowing Painter does these awesome and incredible pieces... He is one HELL of a guy!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I am the next person to experience one of @Painter pieces. I am humbled that he would do such awesome and creative piece for me. Words of "thank you Painter" just don't seem to be enough.... You have a big heart brother and I am very blessed to have met you and call you my brother. Thank you so very much!!!!

Total Awesomeness! The coil cover is Bad To The Bone :00000462:

• KayTwo I want to see some more pictures on the motor :thumbup: The blue is sweet! Love it all!
    Thanks @Painter the love and artwork on this thread is unmatched!!!

• Congrats KayTwo! @Painter does it again!

• My wife and I enjoyed some more hardware for our SS Super Bee that was painted by Painter. Terre Haute THOMPSON's Motor Sports Bike show on Saturday. Took first in "Wild Class" and beat some really really awesome bikes. I think a wicked cool cover would have put us closer to Best of Show. Can't wait to get our coil cover painted. Hopefully will have a melting skull of honey with bees coming out of it. Proud to show off our sparkling Super Bee.

Congratulations @super Bee!! I love the color! :thumbup:

• Little late in posting, but some of us took OLD @Painter for his bday on Friday. We took a ride to Nashville IN and had a great day.

Thanks for spending part of your day with us Jim!!

Oh. And I hope you got your ice cream!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...