What are the dumb things you have done to or in your Slingshot

• I jumped in mine in the garage one day, started it up, and drove it to my credit union in a town 20 miles north of me. When I got back in after doing my business it would not start. Turned out that I left my Digital Guard Dog fob hanging on the hook just inside the garage door. It was close enough to the Sling that it started, and I drove off without it. I could not get the override feature to work so I had to call my wife who left work to retrieve the fob and drive it up to me.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• My first test ride in the Slingshot in November 2014.

I was by myself on that 12 mile ride.

Dealership had just opened for the day when I left.

When I came back, there was a small crowd outside wanting to see this new thing.

I pulled up to the crowd, shut it off, and swung BOTH of my feet out and tried to stand up!

I got wedged, and two guys grabbed me and pulled me up and out!!

So embarrassing!!

:00008862:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I'm sure there's at least ONE of the group who tried pushing a car around a truck that was trying to load a motorcycle in the back of it. And probably even someone who tried to PUSH that Slingshot further down the road. ^^^^^^

Love you guys though. Hope it's mutual AFTER you read this one

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I jumped in mine in the garage one day, started it up, and drove it to my credit union in a town 20 miles north of me. When I got back in after doing my business it would not start. Turned out that I left my Digital Guard Dog fob hanging on the hook just inside the garage door. It was close enough to the Sling that it started, and I drove off without it. I could not get the override feature to work so I had to call my wife who left work to retrieve the fob and drive it up to me.

......your not alone I had my key fob just sitting on the back tail and didn't realize it as I pulled out my driveway and went about 20-25 miles away from my house to a print shop, came back out and I have the Scorpion alarm that went off and wouldn't shut up........a neighbor found my key fob in the middle of the street which my son had to bring to me.......smdh

• ......your not alone I had my key fob just sitting on the back tail and didn't realize it as I pulled out my driveway and went about 20-25 miles away from my house to a print shop, came back out and I have the Scorpion alarm that went off and wouldn't shut up........a neighbor found my key fob in the middle of the street which my son had to bring to me.......smdh

I did that with my cell phone on my luggage rack. It didn't fare so well.

Hey, that's 2 contributions to this thread!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• No doubt I have done plenty of dumb things in my life, but so far, at least, I seem to have managed to not do any I can think of at the moment involving my Slingshot - - - unless you count making it my daily driver in a place thats regularly well over 100 degrees :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Drove off from filling the gas tank and forgot to put the gas cap back on. Maybe it was a good thing, because my wife bought me a fantastic carbon fiber replacement that looks awesome!! Needless to say......I now put the cap on my driver's seat while filling the tank. Never forgot it again!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Drove off from filling the gas tank and forgot to put the gas cap back on. Maybe it was a good thing, because my wife bought me a fantastic carbon fiber replacement that looks awesome!! Needless to say......I now put the cap on my driver's seat while filling the tank. Never forgot it again!!!!!

Been there --- done that.

Sam Owens had a video where he put velcro on the gas cap and the roll bar. When filling up he'd put the cap on the roll bar, so if he forgot it would still be there whenever he got to it.

happened to me too, installed a locking one so the key is with it

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch