Hidden gps unit

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • edwardaneal wrote:

      Bigdog wrote:

      Do our SS have a hidden gps tracker somewhere?
      Don't trust what people tell you
      The only way you will ever really know is if you disassemble your Slingshot and look for yourself

      And be sure to open the radio and all other components - these tracking devices can be very small so open everything

      Oh - and please post pictures
      I’m talking about the same kind GPS locator that’s in EVERY new vehicle for the last 15 years.....that was the BIG reason for the cash for clunkers program....to get rid of vehicles that can’t get tracked and controlled remotely... ON STAR can lock you in your car...other entities can do other things.....

      techdirt.com/articles/20091021/1759416629.shtml
    • While you were sleeping most states passed laws making it illegal to collect and save rain water. Most states also raised the fines for poaching ...or hunting without a license and taking game you don’t need a license for...it’s not legal to hunt on private property without the owners permission. It’s illegal to even target shoot in private property without a carry permit.

      People that don’t care about the big invasion of privacy are willing to give up all your constitutional rights without a fight.

      Bring Alexa in your house and actually pay for them to illegally wiretap you...

      alexa.com/plans

      You probably give up your rights for privacy in the fine print...and you paid them to take them away from you....
    • This is the biggest waste of internet space I have seen in some time. This is a bunch of conspiracy theory bologna! Please "Big Cat" stop spreading your rhetoric.
      I've been in a community and worked in fields you are addressing and you are so full of crap it isn't even funny. The American government wants little to nothing to do with any information from you unless you are doing something on their radar. If you were in fact on their radar then you would already be in some serious trouble.
      The only people Alexa is bugging is for consumer information. Oh, I mentioned that I need new cat litter for "Big Cat's" box.....bam I have a a pop up on my phone for the latest version of Scoop da Poop! Yeesh.....
      When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "You hit like a bitch!"
    • WraithSS wrote:

      This is the biggest waste of internet space I have seen in some time. This is a bunch of conspiracy theory bologna! Please "Big Cat" stop spreading your rhetoric.
      I've been in a community and worked in fields you are addressing and you are so full of crap it isn't even funny. The American government wants little to nothing to do with any information from you unless you are doing something on their radar. If you were in fact on their radar then you would already be in some serious trouble.
      The only people Alexa is bugging is for consumer information. Oh, I mentioned that I need new cat litter for "Big Cat's" box.....bam I have a a pop up on my phone for the latest version of Scoop da Poop! Yeesh.....
      True words. I have worked in this space as well. You quickly get into the East German Stasi problem, where 1/3 of the economy was spying on each other. If you are bad at integer math, trust that that is not sustainable. If you are bad at history, trust that East Germany collapsed. They collect some data so that if YOU get on the radar, they can find out who you have been talking to. They may collect a lot, but there just isn't anyway to read/listen to everything.

      If you think the govies are spying on you, and you are not a member of ISIS nor have the last name Putin, you have an over-inflated sense of self.

      If you are bad at common sense, bad at integer math, bad at history, and are otherwise a paranoid, aluminum foil is affordable - shiny side out works best. Otherwise, chill out.

      Google, and the like are a different story. But they are not out to take your guns, nor overthrow the government. They are just trying to make money off of you, which they do very well. No Alexa in my house.
    • WraithSS wrote:

      This is the biggest waste of internet space I have seen in some time. This is a bunch of conspiracy theory bologna! Please "Big Cat" stop spreading your rhetoric.
      I've been in a community and worked in fields you are addressing and you are so full of crap it isn't even funny. The American government wants little to nothing to do with any information from you unless you are doing something on their radar. If you were in fact on their radar then you would already be in some serious trouble.
      The only people Alexa is bugging is for consumer information. Oh, I mentioned that I need new cat litter for "Big Cat's" box.....bam I have a a pop up on my phone for the latest version of Scoop da Poop! Yeesh.....
      If Alexa can listen to hear it’s name being called that means it’s listening constantly...


      Rain water collection in most .......Requires the State Engineer to provide information on the permitted use of rain barrels to collect participation from residential rooftops, including the limitations set forth in these provisions.

      Most say roof top only.

      Collection off the roof means you’re getting all the bird poop and any other dirt that collects in the gutters...I know what lays in my gutters and it doesn’t make me thirsty..
    • I’m good at history because I took it before they rewrote it...if I remember correctly Hitler had everyone convinced he was a good guy until after he took everyone’s gun...then he turned into a monster...then it was too late and nobody had the means to stop him. And he used the old...if you see something say something...and people were turning in their friends and neighbors.

      Things have changed since you worked where ever...they are using A I and algorithms and super computers to look for tid bits...and the data collection is world wide....your individual file contains your pictures and locations and habits and every nickel you make, spend and save.

      That includes everyone’s passwords....from using keystroke software. They have all your account numbers, routing numbers ...they probably know your ADT alarm code. If you use cloud backup storage you’re screwed...if you search using google they have your history.

      You don’t need Alexa to be listened to

      m.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1fNjK9SXg
    • edwardaneal wrote:

      Don't trust what people tell you
      The only way you will ever really know is if you disassemble your Slingshot and look for yourself

      And be sure to open the radio and all other components - these tracking devices can be very small so open everything

      Oh - and please post pictures
      The award for best post in this thread goes to.... Edward! Applause!



      ericastar76 wrote:

      Well... I definitely don’t feel smarter after 4 pages into this thread ~> BUT, it’s encouraging to know that if the world goes tits-up, I’ll be able to run through some of the meek and survive!
      And great... Now I'll have to keep following this thread up just to be sure I don't miss anything....

    • ericastar76 wrote:

      Well... I definitely don’t feel smarter after 4 pages into this thread ~> BUT, it’s encouraging to know that if the world goes tits-up, I’ll be able to run through some of the meek and survive!

      @ericastar76 you'll run through all the meek, most of the strong, and thrive!

      And this thread is not going to make you smarter...
      In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
    • I don't know about GPS, but most vehicles today do have a "black box" that can be accessed after an accident. Police and insurance companies can use the info to determine, among other things, your speed at the time of the accident. They can tell whether your foot was on the gas or the brake. That technology has been around for awhile now.
      Send lawyers, guns and money!

    Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.