We lost a Slingshot Buddy this weekend and it is very Sad. RIP @lostnparadise

• Such a tragic loss. There are no words that can come close to describing what Pam must be going through right now, but my wife and I are truly saddened by the loss of her husband. We did not have the honor of meeting Jim or Pam, but we have a love of all life, and any life lost by such a tragic accident is a loss to all of us. We have sent a donation as well, though there is no amount of money that can make up for the passing of a loved one. Our hearts and prayers are with you Pam.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Kim and I had the honor of meeting Jim and Pam at the F.I.R.M. during Biketoberfest last fall. And it was exactly that "An Honor". They were so friendly and equally passionate about life and all things Slingshot. I told them we needed to get together and do some riding some weekend since we live so close to each other. We now regret we have lost that opportunity. I can't even imagine the emotional pain Pam is enduring not to mention the physical pain.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with Pam and her family... Rest in Peace Jim

• Jamie Roy just let me know that he went by the hospital, but that Pam was resting and the nurses shooed him away for now, but he will go back later and visit with her. She has been on line and she is aware of this forums out reach to her and her family and I think she does appreciate it. I also think we need to give it a bit more time before we start the "what caused this to happen" talk since Pam has just lost the love of her life and she is still trying to heal up herself. suffice it to say that the accident was severe and I don't think seatbelts or helmets were to blame or at fault, the accident was that bad!

• Since joining the SS community (about a month ago), I have not yet had the honor to actually meet any of the members. In most realms, this would almost be considered a loss. But the fellowship and camaraderie on this sight felt like coming home to family. From the kind words and prayers from all the members, I was given a brief look into who Jim and Pam are. Passion for one another, passion for Slingshotting, and a healthy passion for life. It is those memories that will, someday, help ease the pain we all may be feeling right now. That which is taken from our sights, will forever live in our hearts and minds forever and ever. Our thoughts and payers are with you "all" during your time of need. Pam, may the Lord Bless and keep you forever safe and in his arms. You have our deepest sympathies. John And Velma Valentine

• So heartbreaking to read about this accident and loss! And though I may not know you, my thoughts and prayer's are with you Pam and your family as you go through this difficult time of losing your husband, best friend, loved one and also dealing with your own recovery. Our deepest sympathies!!!

• I have posted this incident to my Quebec Slingshot group, reminding them to stay safe.

Me and the 140 members of our group want to offer our sympathies to Pam, we are very saddened about this event, and we wish you all the best for the future.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClubSlingshotSQuebec/

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...

• My heart is saddened by this news. Though I did not know Jim or Pam I truly feel as though I have lost a family member. Pam my heart cries for your loss, please get well soon and carry on as I'm sure Jim would want. Our prayers are with you and your families. May you rest in peace @JimM

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• I'm very saddened by this news. I never met Jim, but enjoyed very much chatting with him on the Forums. He will be missed by those of us that haven't met him in person and more so by those that have. Pam I pray you have a speedy recovery. There is nothing I can say to ease your pain from Jim's passing. I just pray the pain is lessened by happy memories.

Get well very soon.

• I never had the chance to meet Jim, but after reading all the posts from those that had the opportunity to know him makes me certain that I would have loved him like a brother. It brings tears to read about the loss of any forum brother or sister.
    Pam I wish you a quick recovery, I cant imagine how much the heart would ache from losing our spouse.
    We don't know Gods plan for us but I am sure he needed Jim for a very special project and some day we will all know his Glory.
    I pray this light can help you through your recovery, so Please get well soon!
    We all have hugs waiting for you when your healed.
    RIP Jim

• I never got the chance to meet either of them, but I did Speak (PM) with Jim once. We have lost a good soul and need to care for the sole that is still with us. Pam take care, your family here is watching out for you.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• I've been thinking about Jim and Pam since I first heard the news several days ago. Each time I think if them, it gives me a little knot in my throat. I can't help it. RIP Jim. Get well soon Pam. We are all family here and we're all behind you.

Ride safe Brothers and Sisters.