Fire extinguisher Yes or no

• Your insurance agent will tell you the yearly/BI/quarter/monthly increase per increase for mod coverage. As mentioned, it is astonishly cheap to cover additional "accessories". @Travis I have Progressive through USAA.

EDIT: 2016.5 Base model
    Progressive through USAA
    $1,000 deductible
    Total Loss Replacement
    $3,000 standard Accessories coverage
    10,000 additional Acc. coverage
    =total $13,000 Acc. coverage
    Bodily injury/property damage-- 20/40/10
    Price : $104 per month/ $1248 annually
    Others have much lower premiums, but Progressive did not argue anything and even allowed me to strip all my mods off at the auction lot. They were a joy to work with.

Here is the Total Loss statement:

Edited once, last by WOLF ().

• I just finished designing a quick release extinguisher holder for my day job. Plan to offer it when available. One hand operation
    Just working through the labilty questions at the moment.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• @Travis, good that you have a plan. I looked seriously at that location because it is extremely accessible and can be grabbed on exit...

But, I am the negative type. The glass is always half empty... I can tell you 100 ways something won't work long before I can tell you how it will work. (Yep, the wife hates me for that crap)

...and in the case of your mounting, it fell to people will be kids. Didn't want to come back to a nasty yellow powdered out Sling. That may never happen, but once would be too much... I opted for the lower chance of probability.

Is my location the best, nope. But people in my Sling will know it is there and folks outside will not...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• THANK YOU FOR NOT BLOCKING THE ENTER/EXIT! :CHECKSS:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I will have a production version at the track day.

Unfortunately they will be in stock after Christmas. Will be doing a pre-order promo after Thanksgiving.

I might be able to have a very small quantity at the event if there is interest?

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• I will be i

I will be in line behind @Nemesis1701
    The little fat guy yelling me too me too I want one!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @Nemesis1701 and @MACAWS

I will have 7 units before our track day. I'll be loading up the part number and have it on the website site before the trip. I'll have them there for you guys.

That will leave 5 for anyone looking to order before the main shipment is received.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @Nemesis1701 and @MACAWS

I will have 7 units before our track day. I'll be loading up the part number and have it on the website site before the trip. I'll have them there for you guys.

That will leave 5 for anyone looking to order before the main shipment is received.

Dang it!!
    I won't be at Track Day, but I'm definitely wanting to order one!!!
    @Ruptured Duck...if you have any left over by Track Day, I'd be more than happy to order one from ya, just keep me in mind please!! :00000019:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thank you sir. no need to wrap mine!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Dang it!!I won't be at Track Day, but I'm definitely wanting to order one!!!
    @Ruptured Duck...if you have any left over by Track Day, I'd be more than happy to order one from ya, just keep me in mind please!! :00000019:

you got it...

@roadog1aj I'm sure I can keep one of the remaining 5 for you... :thumbsup:

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• you got it...
    @roadog1aj I'm sure I can keep one of the remaining 5 for you... :thumbsup:

Thank you sir!! :00000436:
    I'll PM you my info so you can take care of things as time allows!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi