KAYTWO AND MAGGIE VALLEY

• Jared. I have been hoping for some time that you and @sideseatdriver would be able to make a day trip to SSITS 2017. I sent you and Heather a PM this morning just to say hello, miss you guys and hope we can see each other in MV even it is for a day. I can honestly say the that I am not the only WRECKING CREW member that would enjoy seeing you again, having a few adult beverages, and maybe even a group ride together again. Really have not been able to get together since you moved to South Carolina. I know you do not like large crowds in small places, and I have said I really do not like the crowded areas myself. We would love to have you join all of us for 1 day in MV just to say hello, we can put together a group ride with the old crew if you would like, have a late lunch/early dinner and send you home.

So do not get upset with anyone but me, because I am the one that stirred the pot. Just to show you how much you are missed, and how much we would love to spend an afternoon with a fellow brother "STAY TUNED" It was my idea to GANG BANG you. I did not include @Tripod in the group PM because in know when he see's the "GANG BANG" he will be all over it, and you are limited to 20 people at one time and I did not want to do multiple PM's. Remember this was my idea, and that I am not trying to piss you off or put pressure on you in any way, Just want you to know it would mean a lot to everyone.

• I agree with @av8ingtom Even if you cant ride there due to time constraints, its extremely fun to sit in the passengers seat of another sling and enjoy the ride! I know I did when I surprised the fellas a couple weeks ago @ a rained out track day. So if I can hike my ass 3000 miles for a weekend of fun, I challenge you to hike much less than that for a day of great times (or more if it turns out to be that way brother!!) grin-squaredtongue-squared

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Agree! Maggie is just like being on a ship except it's a sea of friends you see!

@sideseatdriver owes me a hug, you owe me your presence and you being there even a short time would be our iceing on the Smokie's cake! You are such a big part of our community and if you can fill the "hole" we would experience without you it would be awesome!

Drive my Sling... I'll sit and drink! Can you say "Supercharged"?

• Jared, I'm piling on also. Would like to meet you and sideseat driver. I know that you have good taste in colors so I know we will get along great. I also make the offer to drive my sling. Blue and supercharged. Hope y'all can make it even if it is just one day.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• HAHAHAHAHA, you guys suck. I mean that in the nicest way possible, of course. @sideseatdriver has been bugging me to just take the Sling and go up for a day, just to visit, since we can't get a babysitter who can cover the whole day (read: her parents). I keep telling her, I'm not the one everyone wants to meet. :P I'd give her the Sling for the day, except she won't take it. And truly, it's not as much fun without her. I'm still hoping for a miracle, or a workaround, some way to make it work out so she can come up, but I'm not hopeful. As for a solo trip, I'm not ruling it out, but I'm also not planning it yet for sure.

Thanks, guys....you got a laugh out of me, and more importantly, it feels good to be part of this family. Thank you.

• HAHAHAHAHA, you guys suck. I mean that in the nicest way possible, of course. @sideseatdriver has been bugging me to just take the Sling and go up for a day, just to visit, since we can't get a babysitter who can cover the whole day (read: her parents). I keep telling her, I'm not the one everyone wants to meet. :P I'd give her the Sling for the day, except she won't take it. And truly, it's not as much fun without her. I'm still hoping for a miracle, or a workaround, some way to make it work out so she can come up, but I'm not hopeful. As for a solo trip, I'm not ruling it out, but I'm also not planning it yet for sure.

Thanks, guys....you got a laugh out of me, and more importantly, it feels good to be part of this family. Thank you.

Heck, I'll drag your sling by a rope MV if it's not running in time... There's lots of hugs and love coming your way (well, at least to @sideseatdriver cause she's prettier than you) ~> but still, we're family... and family rolls TOGETHER!! <3

Don't make me get on my knees and beg!! :whistling:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• We can all take shifts on kid patrol... Maybe I'll take our little rug-rat and all the kids can play! :thumbsup:

Yeah, but your rug rat doesn't need a nap, and our non-leash-trained puppy isn't old enough to stay home that long. Logistics are easier if I just send K2.... and cookies. I can try again next year.

• Yeah, but your rug rat doesn't need a nap, and our non-leash-trained puppy isn't old enough to stay home that long. Logistics are easier if I just send K2.... and cookies. I can try again next year.

just a suggestion... At the very least, pack the car up with kids and toys and one non-leash trained puppy with puppy pads.... if you can get a room at the comfort inn, youll be right there in the midst, people can come say hello if your in the room with the kids, and late nights when the kids are sleeping you can step right outside your hotel door, and there will be all sorts of people having drinks and discussing slingshots in front of the elevator :D

Dont miss this oppurtunity unless you just have to.. :)

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Hey Brother, it has definitely been some time since we ALL got together for a ride. It sure would be nice if you could break away for the hectic hustle and bustle of work, and just hang out...kinda' like we use to do!!!!! Hey, how else am I going to get some more cookies!!!!!! :00008172::00008356:
    Seriously, you gotta' love all the suggestions from the other family members!! Lots of love coming your way...you can't help but to think about it. It ain't a REAL party, unless ALL of you guys come for a visit!!!! Good times, I promise!!! :thumbup:
    I understand your logistics nightmares and hesitations in going at it alone, and don't blame you. For me, riding without Velma is just not as fun. BUT...if she gave me the thumbs up....I'd be in Maggie in a heartbeat!!!! But I would make damn sure to plan something for the both of us when I got back. Just a thought!
    Love and miss you ALL!!!!!