Howdy everyone! Can you please take a moment and post how you found this forum?

• Thank you for starting this thread @Cameron Roberts. I can use this to see how newer members are getting the info and which search engines are listing my site contents.

I have nearly every site aware of this site's existence.

I also have submitted an App for Android and Iphone. I am just waiting on approval. Android should have it approved in the next few days. Apple takes a little longer.

You have a custom forum app?

• Nobody told me about it.
    I didn't know a thing about it until i read it on a post in the other forum.
    I guess i was unwanted here but you all left the back door unlocked and unguarded,
    So i snuck in, hid in a dark, damp corner and peed on your floor.

• Nobody told me about it.
    I didn't know a thing about it until i read it on a post in the other forum.
    I guess i was unwanted here but you all left the back door unlocked and unguarded,
    So i snuck in, hid in a dark, damp corner and peed on your floor.

That's exactly why we use sluice drains throughout the forum. There's no telling what might end up getting sprayed around here.

• You have a custom forum app?

I will shortly. Basically Tapatalk lets you build out a private app for your site and they have the ability to push it to the app stores. I tell everyone about Tapatalk and some like the app and others don't. I think its because they are not familiar with the proper setup to get what they want to show up. I also wanted to make it easy for people to just go to the app store and type the site name in and BAM ,, it appears and you install it.. No setup needed.

I have to pay a slightly higher monthly fee for Tapatalk access but it also lets me pass thru a higher content stream to the end user. I can also decide if I want adsense advertisements on the app. Have I told y'all how much I hate those....

Guess what! I am only putting VENDORS on the site. I am not subscribing to any banner service. I have NO reason to see a ad for a toaster oven when I'm on this site. If I get a few good vendors to keep the expenses paid and pay me for the few hours a week it takes to keep it fresh and updated I will be as happy as a pig in the mud. The site should be for us to come to and see Slingshot content. Not acne cream and appliances.

Ill let y'all know when both apps are approved and in the store..

For right now if anyone wants to use Tapatalk on their tablet or mobile device here are a few screenshots.

• Came over from that "other" site when the most loyal members had an issue and were not happy how it was running. We have been contributing and learning with everyone along the way since our purchase in late 2014. I believe all the people here (to include the staff I followed) will help, advise, teach, and humor each other with no strings attached. A great community of SS owners. For all that are just arriving to the site as new owners, hang on for the ride because the "seasoned" owners here will take care of you well. I have seen so many ideas, fixes, problems solved, and production products developed its unreal. Happy to be here, welcome aboard all, see you around and in the ROCKIES!!!! :D:D

• @BONES cracked the whip, and made sure I got my ass over here pronto!!! (thanks brother) I had also signed up in Ivor's forum, since they seemed to be laid back and happy to welcome any noobs with open arms as well.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Was off line last weekend when it all happened. Just doing what I love to do --- a short
    1800+ mile 4 day weekend ride. Had a great time with the weekend in South Carolina and meeting face to face some great people. Friends knew I was off track brought be back to a safe place as soon as I got back on line. Takes me a little time to get back in the swing of things with new stuff.

• Real Simple, I followed the "GOOD GUYS" Im not kidding, I got sick of petty private messages from a Name I don't need to mention & when I learned about others as well & then the whole Blow up in other place, it was a NO brainer for me!
    Once I got a few texts I was logged and up & running with you fine Gents..

And ROADOGIaj, it's glad you moved as quick as you did, the hit men were on there way, had to call them back ;):D

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• PM From @Tripod and @BONES almost at the same time when I got home from the weekend spent with @Bubblehead and @EjFord last Sunday night. I told everyone to have this straightened Thursday night, before I got home on Sunday. Not knowing there would be a whole new forum when I got home.