Report your current weather here.

• Good Morning Vietnam:

“The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.”

But it's a DRY heat...... So they tell me.

• not so dry this week - we are getting moisture pulled up from the south - - - right now its 41% humidity and 92 degrees - - - this afternoon it is expected to get up to around 116 and will probably be close to 20% humidity

Now I know 41% and 20% dont sound bad, but when coupled with the high temp - - - it feels worse than it sounds

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Good Morning Vietnam:

“The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.”

Say Edward Neal why don’t you tell us how you really feel about the weather!

I am fixing to make a drastic change in mine! Tired of opening back door and feeling like just opened the oven!!!!!!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Say Edward Neal why don’t you tell us how you really feel about the weather!

I am fixing to make a drastic change in mine! Tired of opening back door and feeling like just opened the oven!!!!!!

I may bitch from time to time about it, but in reality I don't think I would want to live to many other places - after all where else can a Slingshot be a daily driver - My slingshot takes me to and from work every work day year round and I love it - - even when its hot and shitty :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well fellas looks like this bad bitch Laura is going to roll right over the top of me. Ain’t my first rodeo with this- I’M OUT!!

Bill, you know you & your lovely bride are welcome to hightail it over to my house... PM or call if you want to do so.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Bill, you know you & your lovely bride are welcome to hightail it over to my house... PM or call if you want to do so.

Appreciate the offer but gonna try and stay within couple hundred miles. Bad thing is I got reservations at 4 hotels until this bad girl (not the good kind) decides where she is gonna go. I ain’t worried bout my place cause it’s rated for 175 mph straight wind BUT the draw bridges off the island I live on will be opened to boat traffic only and with storm surge I could be stuck for DAYS or more with no power. Smaller hurricanes don’t bother me but this one looks like it may blow big!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Appreciate the offer but gonna try and stay within couple hundred miles. Bad thing is I got reservations at 4 hotels until this bad girl (not the good kind) decides where she is gonna go. I ain’t worried bout my place cause it’s rated for 175 mph straight wind BUT the draw bridges off the island I live on will be opened to boat traffic only and with storm surge I could be stuck for DAYS or more with no power. Smaller hurricanes don’t bother me but this one looks like it may blow big!!

Bill - I always thought you would be the first in line for a bad girl with a big blow, I guess you are getting old my friend!

You guys stay safe

We will pray for ya!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• We went thru Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne in 2004. Charley went right over us in Kissimmee.

I don't blame you for looking for a little "shelter from the storm".

Good luck and stay safe.

Your well seasoned also - been thru Rita & Ike and this one looks to be as bad or worse. Been 15 years since the last one - I guess if your gonna live on the Gulf your turn will happen. Sad thing here is being it’s been 15 years I’m hearing about hurricane parties going to happen here. These younger ones once again don’t know shit about how destructive and deadly they can be. I was just a baby when Audrey slipped in in the middle of the night in 1957 with no warning killing over 400 folks. Then went with my Dad in 1969 to Gulfport shortly after Camille to see the total devastation. So in short my folks drilled into me since youth to get the hell out. I hope these dumbasses here wanting to throw parties learn that the hard way!! I’ll always remember my Dad telling me about a big hurricane party east of New Orleans - none of them have ever been seen or heard from again!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Your well seasoned also - been thru Rita & Ike and this one looks to be as bad or worse. Been 15 years since the last one - I guess if your gonna live on the Gulf your turn will happen. Sad thing here is being it’s been 15 years I’m hearing about hurricane parties going to happen here. These younger ones once again don’t know shit about how destructive and deadly they can be. I was just a baby when Audrey slipped in in the middle of the night in 1957 with no warning killing over 400 folks. Then went with my Dad in 1969 to Gulfport shortly after Camille to see the total devastation. So in short my folks drilled into me since youth to get the hell out. I hope these dumbasses here wanting to throw parties learn that the hard way!! I’ll always remember my Dad telling me about a big hurricane party east of New Orleans - none of them have ever been seen or heard from again!!

Keep posted, stay safe. We're with you!

• I was in Florida for Camile - never again.

I like earth quakes better - they don't slow roll you like hurricanes.

I like tornadoes better - they are not 1000 miles wide so its easier to run from them.

At least satellite-based weather gives you a couple days warning!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.