LATEST RECALL INFO. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CUSTOM VERSION OF THIS LETTER SOON IF YOU ARE AFFECTED.

• Your Sling is a "he?" Ewwwwww!

Don't know about you guys...but I can only handle one woman at a time. Too many women in your life is like playing with fire...sooner or later, one of them will end up burnin' your @$$ up!!!!! Figured I'd go Bi!!!! Yep, this week I might bi a mod or two. Then I'll have to save some money, so I can bi some more mods!!!!! :00008172:

Yeah... He? What's up with that?

Though I guess it proves that he/she is Velma's...

As much money she has already thrown at that thing, you'd think they would be dating each other by now!!!!! Nah, she's stuck with me!!!! I drive, and she buys!!!! Kinda' like that arrangement!! :00008356:

• Don't know about you guys...but I can only handle one woman at a time. Too many women in your life is like playing with fire...sooner or later, one of them will end up burnin' your @$$ up!!!!! Figured I'd go Bi!!!! Yep, this week I might bi a mod or two. Then I'll have to save some money, so I can bi some more mods!!!!! :00008172:

As much money she has already thrown at that thing, you'd think they would be dating each other by now!!!!! Nah, she's stuck with me!!!! I drive, and she buys!!!! Kinda' like that arrangement!! :00008356:

Sounds like the best arrangement possible.... hmmm. How to get the wife to agree to something like that... :thumbup:

• Guess who's going for their first sleep-over tomorrow???? Yep, got the call from my Dealer today. He has all of the replacement parts and pieces for the recall. Our V-Shot will be spending the night at the Dealer's tomorrow. This will give me an opportunity order up some more mods for the welcome home party!!!!! :thumbsup::00008040:
    Don't want the Sling to think we didn't miss him while he was gone!!!!! :00008172:

It may be time for dad to have that little talk about the bump stops and the bearings -- just sayin

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• All right! Just picked her up! 67 degrees and a beautiful day. Tomorrow the high is 43.
    Got to test the new brake bleed. Old guy in his new Mazda 626 pulled out right in front of me. Had to slam on the brakes and they felt great and worked well. Still think I will change the rotors and pads. Just not certain which ones I want at the moment.

• All right! Just picked her up! 67 degrees and a beautiful day. Tomorrow the high is 43.
    Got to test the new brake bleed. Old guy in his new Mazda 626 pulled out right in front of me. Had to slam on the brakes and they felt great and worked well. Still think I will change the rotors and pads. Just not certain which ones I want at the moment.

The Hawk 5.0 are great compared to the stock, you would not believe the difference. The only problem is the dusting. So some time this year I will be changing to the ceramic pads. I know @rabtech is running the ceramic pads, just not the Hawks. I have not had a heat problem with the stock rotors in the mountains but then again I do not use my brakes like most people do in the mountains. I do not spend a lot of time on braking.

• Mine was dropped off today... Ready for pick up tomorrow!

All recalls done, along with 5K service and some warranty issues (angle drive, brake failure, etc :cursing: )

If you are in Houston-- Mancuso North! Thanks @DKF Texas!

The guys loved the green and especially the valve cover! Mentioned it was a @Painter masterpiece... Wait until they see the Sling in August! 8o

• The Hawk 5.0 are great compared to the stock, you would not believe the difference. The only problem is the dusting. So some time this year I will be changing to the ceramic pads. I know @rabtech is running the ceramic pads, just not the Hawks. I have not had a heat problem with the stock rotors in the mountains but then again I do not use my brakes like most people do in the mountains. I do not spend a lot of time on braking.

I'll testify to that!!!! :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• really wanted to take my sling to cycle town south in Lancaster, TX for recall work, but when I jumped in it yesterday and my power steering was out (no leaked fluid have no idea why power steering is out, 1st time jumping in it in about a month or so). I just jumped online to the dealer I bought it from to try and schedule a appointment to get all recall's done. The dealer is about 2 miles away...Cycle Town South is about 30 or so miles away...to far to drive with no power steering lol

• really wanted to take my sling to cycle town south in Lancaster, TX for recall work, but when I jumped in it yesterday and my power steering was out (no leaked fluid have no idea why power steering is out, 1st time jumping in it in about a month or so). I just jumped online to the dealer I bought it from to try and schedule a appointment to get all recall's done. The dealer is about 2 miles away...Cycle Town South is about 30 or so miles away...to far to drive with no power steering lol

If you leave your key on too long before you press the start button the ECU shuts off the electric assist steering to conserve battery power... Did you try shutting it off for a minute or two and give it another try ?