LATEST RECALL INFO. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CUSTOM VERSION OF THIS LETTER SOON IF YOU ARE AFFECTED.

• There is a hotel in town, but @Gadgeteer dude won't need it. He knows how to ride in rain. Rain follows him. We have 1000s of miles riding together, and I am sure he will be fine. Pretty sure he will scurry home to sleep with his beautiful bride. I would too. Err, to be with my bride, not his... You get the idea... But his bride is beautiful too... Oh dear, my bride surfs this forum...

Ride safe gadget dude! I will call you tomorrow to make sure you ain't dead.

• Interesting. Long ride for you, and of course, it will rain. They told me I needed to overnight, but it sounds like you will not. Was A.J. there to take care of you?

Yup. AJ is The Man! They just finished the test drive and I'm heading for home. :thumbup:

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• Be careful. Any chance you could get a hotel room for the night?

Thanks, Doc. If I need to get a room, I will. No worries. I won't chance another wreck in the rain.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• There is a hotel in town, but @Gadgeteer dude won't need it. He knows how to ride in rain. Rain follows him. We have 1000s of miles riding together, and I am sure he will be fine. Pretty sure he will scurry home to sleep with his beautiful bride. I would too. Err, to be with my bride, not his... You get the idea... But his bride is beautiful too... Oh dear, my bride surfs this forum...

Ride safe gadget dude! I will call you tomorrow to make sure you ain't dead.

Made it home, safe and sound. Drizzle stopped once I got out of the valley and the rest was chilly, but dry. :cool:

― Douglas Adams

• I'm at dealer right now, for recalls and a warranty repair. Left the house before 6AM (34 deg.) to get to dealer by 9AM; arrived closer to 10. No alt. transport, so I'm here until it's done. Shop just closed but their putting in overtime to get me back on my way home tonight. Maybe another hour or two. Temps will be dipping below 40 before I get back on the road, with 50% chance of rain (of course) and streets are already damp from drizzle. Should be a fun ride home. :cool:

Taking mine in tomorrow morning.

Thursday morning

Cloudy periods
    -21°C / -6 °F

• WINDW 20 km/h
    • P.O.P.10%

Will be looking forward to a coffee from Tim Hortons, lol

• Recalls all done and finished!
    My dealership did not charge anything extra to remove the welter dual to replace the swing arm, and they didn't mention it. They also removed my LED's from the old swing arm, and GLUED them back to the new one in the wrong place. So, their attention to detail lacks, but they didn't charge for it.

And is it just because its clean, or is the new swing arm a darker color on the Ultra fast Titanium models?

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• Recalls all done and finished!
    My dealership did not charge anything extra to remove the welter dual to replace the swing arm, and they didn't mention it. They also removed my LED's from the old swing arm, and GLUED them back to the new one in the wrong place. So, their attention to detail lacks, but they didn't charge for it.

And is it just because its clean, or is the new swing arm a darker color on the Ultra fast Titanium models?

It is darker.

• BONES wrote:

Uhhh that's painful to look at!! Clean!!!

Sling is in the shop and the first thing they did with her was give her a Spa day. She's all shiny again @BONES

So get to pick it up next week. Work till then anyway, and can't really ride right now anyway, lol. DAMN that was a cold assed ride to the dealer yesterday. frozen-squared

• At least he had soft seats:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

OMG!!!!! That should get a huge thumbs down!!! There's no way I could have left my baby uncovered!!!!! amazed-squaredvampire-squaredshy-squared

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• OMG!!!!! That should get a huge thumbs down!!! There's no way I could have left my baby uncovered!!!!! amazed-squaredvampire-squaredshy-squared

Thumbs up from me. My beast lives outside too. Covered in snow on Monday, mine was.

My beast is a working beast, not a show beast. Don't give a crap what it looks like, don't care if it is cold. Plan to flog it to death, then get a new one.

Silly Harley thoughts to worry so much about a bucket of bolts.

LOL, that's awesome.

Nope, haven't been like this since last year. She's been shedded all this year.

Besides, if you go fast enough, that all blows out anyway, lol

OMG!!!!! That should get a huge thumbs down!!! There's no way I could have left my baby uncovered!!!!! amazed-squaredvampire-squaredshy-squared

You've seen my Avatar, right? Shit happens. Didn't get my shed till this year, and it's just snow. Like rain, only colder :)

• LOL, that's awesome.
    Nope, haven't been like this since last year. She's been shedded all this year.

Besides, if you go fast enough, that all blows out anyway, lol

You've seen my Avatar, right? Shit happens. Didn't get my shed till this year, and it's just snow. Like rain, only colder :)

Heh, heh......yes @MBMedic I see your avatar many many times......and I still cringe every frickin time!!!! That is one scary avatar for me!!! frozen-squaredamazed-squaredwink-squared

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Is the phone still on the holder in that pic or is it just part of the phone holder I think I see?

I was wondering the same thing????