2017 Slingshot Calendar

• I guess I should do something to help this out since I started it... haha. Send your photo submissions to OurSlingshotCalendar AT gmail DOT com for consideration. Obviously, any photos sent may be used in the calendar and submission is consent to use and all that other legal mumbo jumbo.

So what are you guys waiting for?? Submit your best pics!!!

• I guess I should do something to help this out since I started it... haha. Send your photo submissions to OurSlingshotCalendar AT gmail DOT com for consideration. Obviously, any photos sent may be used in the calendar and submission is consent to use and all that other legal mumbo jumbo.

So what are you guys waiting for?? Submit your best pics!!!

@TheRock
    What is the deadline? We are headed to Murphy NC Nov. 12 and @ShutterBug has offered to be our official photographer.
    We should come back with some nice photos.

We all can check the sites for the photographers at the dragon as well.

Consider this my signed contract and release

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @TheRockWhat is the deadline? We are headed to Murphy NC Nov. 12 and @ShutterBug has offered to be our official photographer.
    We should come back with some nice photos.

We all can check the sites for the photographers at the dragon as well.

Consider this my signed contract and release

The last calendar that @TravAZ did goes to January of '17, so we may have a little time. That being said, it might take a little time to put them together.

Obviously, the sooner the better, but let's call the deadline November 22nd. If you have stunning photos that don't need a lot of work to make calendar ready we may be able to accept some last minute submissions, otherwise we will start collecting early for the 2018 Calendar!!!

• Can someone who is going to FL for the toy drive line up a few slings like reindeer with a red sled in the back acting as a sleigh? Extra credit if you can put toys in the red sling and have a Santa or Mrs. Claus in the pic.

• A suggestion was made for more than one picture on each page. I would like to see a group photo surrounded by individual photo of each in the group. That would tie the page together nicely.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Can someone who is going to FL for the toy drive line up a few slings like reindeer with a red sled in the back acting as a sleigh? Extra credit if you can put toys in the red sling and have a Santa or Mrs. Claus in the pic.

I'll be at the Florida gathering.......I'll snap as many pictures as I can.

I do have one thing to add....You'll have two types of customers ...one will be that John Doe that buys it for the same reason I bought back in the day " Muscle Car Mag" and the other will be members of this forum who know each other and will relate that SS to a member...@'MACAW,@'rabtec, Painter just to mention a few......MAYBE combine these together in one month....give it some historical and face value. I would personally love to see the portrail of Slingshots that I personally know the owner or have established the cyber brotherhood and not just a pretty SS picture snapped in a parking lot or in front of your house with the trash bins proudly displayed in the background. Lol

• Im game for one depending on $. However, I do agree it should be the Guys that are involved. A pic or 2 of active everyday members would be way to go..No random fly by's..IMHO

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Im game for one depending on $. However, I do agree it should be the Guys that are involved. A pic or 2 of active everyday members would be way to go..No random fly by's..IMHO

Ok @BONES......time to cut loose with a couple of yours. I know you've got a few "Calendar Worthy" photos of your baby!! :00000019:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Hell yes!!! Now that's what I'm talking about @BONES!!! Now you need to submit them bad boys to the email address @TheRock posted above (Post #41). Those are awesome pics my friend!!! :00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi