PAINTERS SS ART GALLERY

• Ok Boys we may need to pack some tools and make a road trip to help Jim fix his heat!
    We can make much better time without dragging a trailer!

Jim what do you need - we are there for ya!

Believe it or not, I have Harley friends coming to the rescue!

• Ok Boys we may need to pack some tools and make a road trip to help Jim fix his heat!

I'm not much at plumbing but I can operate one hell of a mop!

We did it once...think how much faster it'll be without that trailer! I'm in for round two - just tell me when! I have leave to burn and people to cover for me in the office - even if I am banging away on email at 0300 and yelling at my phone screen!

@V-SHOT, get your long johns, Bub!

• That looks incredible @Ross. Painter is one HELL of a guy.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• We did it once...think how much faster it'll be without that trailer! I'm in for round two - just tell me when! I have leave to burn and people to cover for me in the office - even if I am banging away on email at 0300 and yelling at my phone screen!
    @V-SHOT, get your long johns, Bub!

Oh hell no, my turn to meet him! I'm also not a plumber but I can follow directions!

• @Painter - Jim, I know you have "Harley friends" coming (and I put that in quotes because it's NOT the same as "Slingshot family"), but what else do you need? Kerosene heaters and fuel? Supplies to replace some that were frozen? How about a walker or a cane? :00008172:

Sometimes it's easy to know what's needed - a man goes down, you pick him up. Sometimes, though, when it's not so easy to see where the injury is, you have to ask....so, my friend, what do you need? How can we pick you up? You have but to say the word.

And I know you're just going to say, "I'm fine, don't worry." Folks, this is a man who gave up some of his own profits to pay for gas for a harebrained mission that he had no obligation to fund - and when rebuffed initially, he threatened to send the funds electronically regardless. Jim, you've earned the respect and admiration of everyone you've touched with your work, whether direct recipients or spectators. You've given and given and given. If there was ever a time to receive, we'very reached it.

What do you need?

• @Painter what type of furnace do you have in your shop ?
    I just might have a "gently used" one of these hanging around in my shop if you need it.

n old one and I took it down

I have a Reznor 120,000 BTU very similar looking to yours Kevin. It's an old one and I took it down in the Spring to clean and check it. I also have 2 - 50,000 BTU hangers that are now junk!

However, one of our motorcycle club members owns a HVAC store and he is going to set me up with a 210,000 BTU Hanger for his cost and install it for me. Going to remodel a bit with a new ceiling before install as all the small parts I can paint in the shop's cross draft. The large paint booth I have up town costs about $100 a day to run!

@KayTwo I'm fine! LOL! I have a 120,000 kerosene torpedo I am running to thaw out and clean up the mess tomorrow. I'd be bored to death if I didn't have these little setbacks to keep me busy!

• I am looking into renting a bus
    If he won't take any help we can fill his shop with forum members and warm it with body heat.

Anyone know how to calculate how many people we need to heat per square foot?

Well @MACAWS there are quite a few variables to that equation...
    I learned at an early age it's very important to know just how big the friends are that are volunteering to help you out in a "pinch". =O:00008172::00008356: