Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• From Georgetown to Beaufort ls the last area on the East Coast that is not buried/full of Yankees

So......Brother Fun...…………………. I feel some resentment in your words.

Does this mean we can't hang out and enjoy some beers together in the future??

I truly love New England!!

But here's something to make you feel better..

I hate the Yankees!!

GO RED SOX!!!

:00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008040::00008040:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Come on down but if you want to change things, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM. Beer time is any time and anywhere. I use to go to car shows in Evansville Ind., I always started drinking on my time not there's

• Just got mine back from the shop and into the garage between rain showers. I had a 2nd recall on my 19 SL ( only certain VINs) to replace some 10 Amp fuses and do a little work on my horn. No driving it for the next week with the current forecast of rain :(

• ... No driving it for the next week with the current forecast of rain :(

Yep, same here. Supposed to rain for the next 5 days - and total 0.5" - Yes, 1/2 an inch over those 5 days. Means it's just going to be wet but not wash anything off....which means even slicker roads.

• To Lowes for some spring project supplies and grass seed. Sorry to see the pictures of snow some folks posted in the report your weather section. Luckily the weather is turning nicer here in South Jersey. Hang in there its just around the corner!

Notice, I park the sling far away! :)

• To Lowes for some spring project supplies and grass seed. Sorry to see the pictures of snow some folks posted in the report your weather section. Luckily the weather is turning nicer here in South Jersey. Hang in there its just around the corner!

I park so far away , I need a Uber to drop me off at the door, where ever I go

No harm no foul Frankie55 . The snow I posted a pic of this morning is over half melted and it's going to be sunny and mid-50s on Monday and 60 on Tuesday. I did get the Sling out a couple times last week as well.:thumbup:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

If you park a little closer you can flirt with the 'girls' that are drooling over it when you come out.

Yepper, do the same. Nobody, anywhere...

Come back out to find five or six vehicles parked around me.

Cool kids by association, I guess.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

Edited once, last by airoutlaw ().

• Roadhawg, like EjFord mentioned, I had just finished getting it custom painted by an awesome forum member who has over 50+ Slings custom painted ( Painter ). I was actually driving back home!

Anyway, I ordered panels from part websites and ebay (random colors, whatever was cheap). Had them shipped to Jim (Painter) and he graciously repainted them to match the custom paint and shipped them to me. He's a saint as many on here will tell you!

And thank you ConnMan ! I love my girl, but of course, I'm biased... 😍

• I thought the Slingshot would be of 'male' gender with your lovely wife and 3 lovely daughters in the house. Hope all is well with all the girls.