Rest In Peace

• Edward Neal and I have seen that live and in color... lol

Exactly 1 year ago I saw almost exactly this several times in my travels around the Philippines - - it amazed me how many school kids could fit on a 125cc motorcycle =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I was thinking more along the lines of SoCal disassembling it down enough that it would be easier to carry in the back seat of a car or in the passenger seat of a Sling... 😆

Not sure if it comes apart - - If it is the Twist Dynamics top I do think the frame can come apart, but if it is the Bullet Speed top I am pretty sure the frame is all one piece - I know the shipping containers they send them are huge and are delivered by motor freight

• EFIMAGES-6106_xgaplus.jpg

Philippine tricycle - never over 125cc because of taxes, often less - - and almost never just 2 people - I can almost guarantee there at least 2 and perhaps 3 kids in the sidecar that you cant see

and when not overloaded with more people than you would expect they are often overloaded with freight

motorized-tricycle-with-cargo-freight-philippines-34782769615.jpg

I have always been impressed with how much they can get these little machines to carry

• Whoa whoa whoa... Who's buying the top?!?

I just had to purchase roof cross rails for the SUV because even though it's a 3 row, no way all the queen's and princesses' luggage will fit in the back, so up to the roof it goes.

I would likely NOT be approved to buy a slingshot top.

th?id=OGC.c05366c77d1683d302de7b2939a77220&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fxT0xenSKBco2rNmQvK%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=OcS8GyYUTVvPqZbur0OusuDAuzg8Eesr7%2f4nZteT7SY%3d

• Not sure if it comes apart - - If it is the Twist Dynamics top I do think the frame can come apart, but if it is the Bullet Speed top I am pretty sure the frame is all one piece - I know the shipping containers they send them are huge and are delivered by motor freight

I believe SoCal has a Bullet Speed top. If so you would be correct it is a one piece unit. Mine was shipped in a wooden 2X4 frame custom built specifically for transport of that top. It was huge.

• I was thinking more along the lines of SoCal disassembling it down enough that it would be easier to carry in the back seat of a car or in the passenger seat of a Sling... 😆

this is a one piece deal with brackets. There is no breaking it down. Here’s some pictures😎

It is off now and hanging in the garage.

One blue striped top one carbon fiber striped top.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I liked my top, I liked the look but I enjoyed the open cockpit and the feel of the ride without the top. love hate thing. Many times I think about putting it back on. Perhaps sometime I will. For now its stowed upper level shelfing area of the garage. Individual preference thing.

• I have been having the topless / top fight with my wife since we got the sling. I just love the open cockpit. Unfortunately I have some friends like av8ingtom who egg her on constantly. At one point she even threatened my that she would never ride with me again if I didn't get a top. So far I am still winning the argument. I must admit I like the look of the frame without the canvas.

But if I was ever to buy a top it would most likely be the Gull wing version - However I have a hard time spending that much coin on something that doesn't make me go faster!

This is where av8ingtom or FunCycle will come back with a snarky comment

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have been having the topless / top fight with my wife since we got the sling. I just love the open cockpit. Unfortunately I have some friends like av8ingtom who egg her on constantly. At one point she even threatened my that she would never ride with me again if I didn't get a top. So far I am still winning the argument. I must admit I like the look of the frame without the canvas.

But if I was ever to buy a top it would most likely be the Gull wing version - However I have a hard time spending that much coin on something that doesn't make me go faster!

This is where av8ingtom or FunCycle will come back with a snarky comment

You sure did spend a lot of money on brake kits, and brake ABS actuators that slow you down.

You have not been able to keep up on the twisty roads in Maggie Valley without a top while all of us with the tops have been leaving your ass behind, oh I forgot you did not have brakes.

Just buy the top, you know you want one. I will even help you install it. And after you get your new top installed you can take your bride to the Biltmore.