The Panda has a big surprise coming soon!!!!

• I can tell everyone now a few things about the kit.

It will make the slingshot ride a lot better... That could be attributed to the new shocks.... Not sure ... But it rides like its on a cloud.

Obviously it will allow you to hook the power to the ground better.

It will gain you attention just like the slingshot did when they first came out.

if your pushing it around in the shop you can run over your own foot.... 8o

The drivetrain noise is COMPLETELY gone..... I thought mine was quiet before.... WOW.. It makes no noise...

If you thought people asked if it was street legal before....... NOW nearly everyone asks something similar to that,,

Right now I have those Michelin hard winter snow tires on it. So I can hear the tires at lower speeds. I'm sure when I put some sticky NItto's or Bridgestone's on it that will go away,

I am not sure how hard it would launch now. It was all I could do to keep the spinning to a minimum when i did the video above. It does go straight when it spins.... That is a bonus.. When I pass people on the two lane roads it still wants to break loose if I just stomp the gas. All this is shitty tire related now I'm sure.

I am going to make a few good videos as soon as I get my knee looked at. Its driving me nuts hurting.... I go to see what they want to do to it today at 2pm

The MRI showed it had a 4mm piece of scar tissue in it. I'm hoping they will gently go in and snip it out. I don't want a long recovery...

• Well i just got back from the bone doctor. I can tell you that what they did to me should be illegal in 49 states.....

He suggested that i have an injection in the FAT PAD which is located where????

Yea.... below the bone.... you get to it using a needle that I swear I last used to inflate a football with... When I asked if that was to squirt on my knee to clean it he laughed. He said "this is going to sting a little....." Then he jammed it into the knee joint and went to twisting it around....

I shit u not...It hurt so bad that my ears started ringing.... I would have cried but my tear ducts retracted into my head from all the pain... There has to be a better way to get to that area of your knee.

I guess I'll have to wait a week or so and see if it gets any better..

• I got to do a 180 donut on the interstate today on the way to the Dr. There was a semi trailer on fire and it had just started. However when I did the instant u-turn and got to him I noticed the two back tires were already fully engulfed in flames. He must have been dragging a brake till it just combusted. I sprayed what little my extinguisher had in it and he got the semi out from under the trailer while me and one other guy sprayed it. Once those tires are on fire its pretty much impossible to put out.

• Just another reason to justify an automatic and an extra wheel!

Got you package - can't thank you enough - time for steak and taters

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Before my Dad retired from his job as an Assistant High School Principal (main duty- Discipline) he would sometimes take kids from his High School to our farm in Southern West Virginia. One kid stepped on a board and rusty nail went thru his basketball shoes into his foot, so my Dad took him to the Doctors. The Doctor had a sense of humor and collected old medical equipment so he grabbed an old rusty vet needle that was usually used on horses when new and walked in to the room and told the kid he needed a Tetanus booster. The kid almost fainted when he saw a rusty old needle bigger than any syringe he had ever seen!=O