Just my luck....

• PLEASE try and post while you're hopped up on drugs.....that $hit is hilarious.....but seriously feel better and good luck....

Never sacrifice integrity for popularity >..<

• Good luck with the surgery. I had a "pinched" ulnar nerve on my left elbow. Had surgery last month. The issue was found because I lost feeling in my pinky and "half" of my ring finger. Surgery was quick with just a small incision but feeling won't return for up to a year as the never regenerates at a rate of about an inch a month. Lucky the surgery was on my left arm and the brace they used to keep the arm straight still allowed me to ride the slingshot although it was difficult. Surprising that there was absolutely NO pain from the minute I work up after the surgery. They gave me a prescription for Tylonol with Codine but I haven't had to take them. Hopefully same goes for you.

Brace is off and I can finally use my arm after three weeks. :)

• Good luck with the surgery. I had a "pinched" ulnar nerve on my left elbow. Had surgery last month. The issue was found because I lost feeling in my pinky and "half" of my ring finger. Surgery was quick with just a small incision but feeling won't return for up to a year as the never regenerates at a rate of about an inch a month. Lucky the surgery was on my left arm and the brace they used to keep the arm straight still allowed me to ride the slingshot although it was difficult. Surprising that there was absolutely NO pain from the minute I work up after the surgery. They gave me a prescription for Tylonol with Codine but I haven't had to take them. Hopefully same goes for you.

Brace is off and I can finally use my arm after three weeks. :)

Glad you're doing better!
    Doc told me my recovery will be a little longer since I'm getting the second procedure done at the same time. I can deal with numb, just hate having the pain I have now.

• Well, tomorrow morning it surgery day. I'm a little worried. Last night, my wife cooked me my favorite meal... and 2 desserts.... Does she think it's my last meal??? Did she pay off my anesthesiologist? hmmmmmm.....

And then, she asked her friend, a nurse, for any advise for when I get home.
    I asked her ,"Do you know something I don't? Why are you asking her for advise ????"
    "No, Why do you ask?"
    "Because she's a Hospice nurse! Do you think I'm going to die?!?"
    Then it hit her and she responded, "Shit! No! That's not what I was thinking!"
    My response was a glaring look. and "Yeah sure" :D
    So if you never hear from me again, launch an investigation.

Anyway...
    I'll be sure to let you all know how I'm doing as soon as I can.
    Wish me luck!

• Best of luck in surgery and a speedy recovery.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Good luck and hoping for a super fast recovery!!!! This place won't be the same until your return!! Oh, don't forget to use a permanent marker and mark: "Don't Cut Here!!" with arrows pointing to your man bits!!! You can never be too careful!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Surgery update: surgery went well. Unfortunately, once the Doc got in there, the damage was more extensive that first thought. Still going to be 2 weeks until I'm out of these bandages, but instead of 2 months until I'm fully recovered, he said it'll be 4-6 months.
    Didn't have pain until the nerve block wore off. Now though, the pain is pretty damn bad. The drugs are helping, but nowhere near enough. Going to be a long road ahead. But, we'll get through it. Thanks for all of the prayers and wishes.

• Surgery update: surgery went well. Unfortunately, once the Doc got in there, the damage was more extensive that first thought. Still going to be 2 weeks until I'm out of these bandages, but instead of 2 months until I'm fully recovered, he said it'll be 4-6 months.
    Didn't have pain until the nerve block wore off. Now though, the pain is pretty damn bad. The drugs are helping, but nowhere near enough. Going to be a long road ahead. But, we'll get through it. Thanks for all of the prayers and wishes.

Take care bro, good to hear things went ok :thumbup: , sorry to hear that recoup time is gonna be longer :( .
    Keep ya head up and you'll be Slinging in no time. :00008040:
    PS,check downstairs and make sure ya still gotta outey, ya never know what happens in those operating rooms. :00007863: