Corona Virus

• Yep - - my son in laws co worker just tested positive - has absolutely no symptoms and if it were not for his other job testing all employees he would have never known - - and now my son in law and all the other co workers have to get tested

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• the virus is airborne if you cough or sneeze and just conduct a normal conversation....droplets are expelled from you nose and mouth....some people spit more than other in normal conversation....

I knew the masks with an exit valve were not safe.....that means everything you breath out goes out the vent....into the Air. The mask may be made out of N95 material which in and of itself will stop the virus molecules.. if you breath them in.....but once you add the valve And you did get the virus with every breath out you are spreading the virus...

this is the unapproved mask I wear.....

it has a built in death warning right on it....

I’m not getting up close with people I try to stay properly distanced.

I saw there are some places that require masks that actually hook over your ears..only....so my mask would not be allowed...

my advice is if you have a headache and or loss of smell...you should stay away from everyone. You should not be wearing a vented N95 mask. You are not protecting anyone with those masks. And don’t get tested if you don’t have any symptoms....

some people get cancer and some don’t. There are a group of individuals that are called ”carriers”. They can spread certain diseases while not actually getting them. They never know they are sick. If you have reckless teenagers living in your house....That don’t need to wear no stinking masks out in public, that ignore the advice about social distancing, that party til they puke.....your odds have greatly increased. If it’s you kid....lay down the law to protect the rest of the family..

I have friends that want to go to shopping malls and restaurants and every other public setting....if they get sick....I won’t be surprised....they are in the compromised category. So am I.

I’m personally staying out of crowd situations as much as possible...no bars or restaurants....I go in the store grab what I need and I’m gone. Same with gas stations...I’m wearing my death mask in every public setting....and social distancing...I know it’s not N95 so I act as such. I know that droplets can pass in both directions with my mask. I don’t need to be on top of anyone but my girlfriend...so keep your distance..

• I have two types of mask / face covering both are from gruntstyle.com. one is an American Reaper gaiter that I already had for riding and the other is a set of two more traditional over the ear masks in military green with an assaulting flag on them that I got more recently and provide a double layer of cloth - the military green masks are very comfortable and very well made - I recommend these

unnamed_2_540x.jpg?v=1594056151

The gaiter is also well made but as BigDog pointed out some places only like the over the ear masks gruntstyle gaiters

Poster_NO_TEXT_2000X2000_AmericanReaper_Gaiter_1_540x.jpg?v=1590071559

• An update to my previous post about having to get COVID testing due to a possible exposure from a local Walmart that the state shut down.

Got results last evening & I was negative.

👍

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Very well said and so true, I really wish everyone who says no to masks will read and understand this, it's so very important!

• I just listened to a doctor on tv....he said everyone should wear a mask because once the virus enters you nose or mouth the virus multiplies very rapidly...so every time you breathe out, talk or sneeze droplets filled with virus are expelled....

that said, if you have the virus and you are wearing a mask....your infected droplets are collecting in the mask....and you are reinfecting yourself with every breath.....that could be why people are getting so sick, so fast....

• I just listened to a doctor on tv....he said everyone should wear a mask because once the virus enters you nose or mouth the virus multiplies very rapidly...so every time you breathe out, talk or sneeze droplets filled with virus are expelled....

that said, if you have the virus and you are wearing a mask....your infected droplets are collecting in the mask....and you are reinfecting yourself with every breath.....that could be why people are getting so sick, so fast....

I dont think it works that way - once you have it wouldnt it be multiplying in your system - also if wearing masks made people get sick faster from viruses wouldnt that be a huge problem for medical professionals who wear masks all the time as a part of their work?

good god almighty that has got to be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard you say....... you can't "self" infect once you got it you got it, your immune system can make it better or worse but touching your own droplets can't make you worse. :00008862:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Good news Larry! But according to Bigdog, you will soon get sick from that test you took... Also, it was still reported to CDC, WHO, and the White House as a positive test. Especially the media... They marked you down as positive.

And... For all the non maskers... Ghost ... Hate to say it, but our president now calls you unpatriotic!

You can't make this up! 😂

• Damn! I reckon I am guilty also, just do not come after my gun!

• I dont think it works that way - once you have it wouldnt it be multiplying in your system - also if wearing masks made people get sick faster from viruses wouldnt that be a huge problem for medical professionals who wear masks all the time as a part of their work?

you would only be reinfecting yourself if you had the virus and were using a mask.

That said I just got the email from the DCC.....this pretty much explains a lot....

If you wear a mask you are showing your support for the democrats......you can make this stuff up...

Expand the photo to read the entire thing....it’s a survey to show your support for dr fauci...