W H O officially a pandemic

• just said they expect half the US to get the virus.... 145 million people ..deaths will go up.

some of us might not be on the forum when it’s all said and done.... good luck to everyone...

There are just under 1 million hospital beds in the US....

• I just heard a democrat talking seriously like he really cared about the country....first time since before Trump come down the escalator...the virus is going to bring the politicians together because they could lose voters....as soon as it passes it will be back to impeach 45-46...

• And the conspiracy theory brain of mine wants to know what they are really hiding...

The coronavirus is the screaming child in the room that everybody’s paying attention to. Two months from now in the heat of the summer, flu season will be over and so will this.

I believe the real story is how the curtain has been pulled back on our supply chain and how dependent we are and have handed over a portion of our sovereignty to those that are let’s just say not our friends.

What happens if you go to war against the people that make your bullets for you.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The coronavirus is the screaming child in the room that everybody’s paying attention to. Two months from now in the heat of the summer, flu season will be over and so will this.

I believe the real story is how the curtain has been pulled back on our supply chain and how dependent we are and have handed over a portion of our sovereignty to those that are let’s just say not our friends.

What happens if you go to war against the people that make your bullets for you.

So, the joke answer with parts from Polaris, was always...

Two weeks. :(

If SoCal is correct...

Logistics failure will result in anarchy in two weeks. :*

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• a lot of companies went to the “demand” parts supply method where you don’t order one until you use one.....This can leave shelves empty and creating a waiting period.

NAFTA played a big part in killing our heavy industry and middle class wages sending them to other countries....who are still making below poverty wages...thanks to our corporate greed.

Trump is trying to bring back our manufacturing capacity with his tariff plan and bring back moneys that are called “offshore” to avoid paying income tax.

• As a person who works in Supply Chain, with key suppliers in China (and other countries), I can tell you that we have absolutely handed over 40%+ of our supply chain to China. People want to blame the companies buying from China, but it's the consumer driving it. If the consumer sees a Built in USA product for $$ and a competing product not built in USA for less $$, they will almost ALWAYS buy the China product. Remember years ago when Walmart was advertising "Built in the USA"? Notice they don't do that any more? And Trump putting tariffs on it is just back flushing to the buying companies and the consumer. We can't just move stuff back to the US overnight like that. And when I have to tell someone that the price is double in the US, they won't accept it. Add in the business-unfriendly laws to protect the consumer (labor practices, haz mat, etc), and it's all a recipe to move stuff out of the US to a cheaper producing area, China included.

• it has to be brought back no matter how long it takes or how painful it might be.....we need to return to being a manufacturing country...we currently only export about 8%. That means we import 92%....recipe for disaster .....corporate greed has set us up to fail.....companies must stop worrying about the bottom line and stock holders first. Stop worrying about upper management getting bonuses.....before worrying about product quality and employees.

stop giving China all our blueprints....to save a nickel...when they steal the item...it costs them nothing for research and development or time. This had been happening for the last 60 years. Now you understand how China became so advanced so fast.....they stole it from greedy American companies...they stole our developed technology, Our big paying jobs and our middle class.

it really started to happen more when the government started 401k accounts. It sucked everyone into the circle of corporate greed... all anyone worry’s about now is the stock market and how much money I made or lost.....if you have a 401k you’re part of the problem. They made you part of it....it’s a ponsi scheme.....you’re ok with shipping the jobs and manufacturing to China because the bottom lines go up and that makes the stock market go up and you make more in your 401k.....you’re trapped. If you try to get out early they take 30% off the top ...being greedy nobody wants to lose 30% so you stay in it.

I can clearly remember being told if you do as we (the government) say, in 40 years you’ll be a millionaire....how many 401k millionaires do you personally know?

They are counting on your greed to keep your money in it. The government can make your account gain money and lose money by manipulating the fed and the stock market. I never liked the idea and I stayed far away from 401k. So just like a ponsi scheme....they need you to keep adding money....so this year we’ll give you some money by raising the stock market so you keep adding and then next year we’ll take it back plus more.

Jimmy carter was president..

• As a person who works in Supply Chain, with key suppliers in China (and other countries), I can tell you that we have absolutely handed over 40%+ of our supply chain to China. People want to blame the companies buying from China, but it's the consumer driving it. If the consumer sees a Built in USA product for $$ and a competing product not built in USA for less $$, they will almost ALWAYS buy the China product. Remember years ago when Walmart was advertising "Built in the USA"? Notice they don't do that any more? And Trump putting tariffs on it is just back flushing to the buying companies and the consumer. We can't just move stuff back to the US overnight like that. And when I have to tell someone that the price is double in the US, they won't accept it. Add in the business-unfriendly laws to protect the consumer (labor practices, haz mat, etc), and it's all a recipe to move stuff out of the US to a cheaper producing area, China included.

We have found the Enemy ......And he is Us!......[Pogo]

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• We have found the Enemy ......And he is Us!......[Pogo]

As a person who works in Supply Chain, with key suppliers in China (and other countries), I can tell you that we have absolutely handed over 40%+ of our supply chain to China. People want to blame the companies buying from China, but it's the consumer driving it. If the consumer sees a Built in USA product for $$ and a competing product not built in USA for less $$, they will almost ALWAYS buy the China product. Remember years ago when Walmart was advertising "Built in the USA"? Notice they don't do that any more? And Trump putting tariffs on it is just back flushing to the buying companies and the consumer. We can't just move stuff back to the US overnight like that. And when I have to tell someone that the price is double in the US, they won't accept it. Add in the business-unfriendly laws to protect the consumer (labor practices, haz mat, etc), and it's all a recipe to move stuff out of the US to a cheaper producing area, China included.

This is what I have been preaching for years. It does not have to be better, JUST CHEAPER. If it breaks I will buy another one next week. The American buying public will put up with S--T rather than vote to make America a better place. We do not even need "TERM LIMITS" we just need the voting public to get out and "VOTE" for people that will watch out for us rather than themselves.

• what really bugs me right now is finding out 90% of our antibiotics comes from China.

can anyone guarantee they aren’t adding something to hurt us? How do we know they aren’t diluting them....more and you hear about viruses being less and effective.

I DO NOT TRUST CHINA FOR ONE SECOND.....

• Just got the word at work: Work remotely if you can. Told all my people to work from home (I'm the mgr). We all already have laptops and remote access. We're forwarding desk phones to personal cell phones for the time being (and company is paying 1/2 of the monthly charge up to $60/month).