Corona Virus

• Speaking of asses I have to give credit when credit is due. As much as I disagree with Governor Newsom on almost everything I have to say that I think his handling of this corona virus has been very good. California seems to have gotten out in front it just about as well as humanly possible- good job 👏

Edit: I also really like that every time I have seen Newsom giving an update on the situation at some point in that update he takes the time to thank "the President" for his support often listing specific things the administration has done - - - none of the bashing I have heard from others on the left :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Still won’t vote for him, but’s that’s okay 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• OK .. what am I missing .....

I was listening to the head guy running the Washington State model that everybody is using avoid explaining why their model was so far off and why they now estimate 2000 less deaths in the US from COVID-19 than they do for the seasonal Flu, his ability to avoid answering a question and obfuscating with irrelevant data was artful........ he stated Florida is expected (by their model) to reach peak number of new cases per day in two weeks .... even after 7 days of steady decline with significant daily increases in testing and recoveries .....

Again.. what am I missing ...

...... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I think they all shoulda went to that tried and true device for forecasting the future....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Dr fauci just said he’s not a modeling guy ....

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

compare our flu deaths with world wide corona deaths so far..
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/…y-in-season-estimates.htm

The corona numbers are extremely low compared to the flu deaths...

don’t forget Hilary was going to win 1 million to one ...

they won’t really know how good the models were until this is all over....right now the actual numbers are the only thing that matters ...this is uncharted territory so they are doing their best to keep the death numbers as low as possible with Limited or partial info....not counting the lies from China.....

• they won’t really know how good the models were until this is all over....right now the actual numbers are the only thing that matters ...this is uncharted territory so they are doing their best to keep the death numbers as low as possible with Limited or partial info....not counting the lies from China.....

If that's the case why are they claiming that every death from heart attacks to cancer are covid-19 deaths. They are absolutely propping up the numbers any way they can.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• If that's the case why are they claiming that every death from heart attacks to cancer are covid-19 deaths. They are absolutely propping up the numbers any way they can.

Yep! That's because as soon as those numbers of Coronavirus deaths begin to fall, so will their ratings... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Yep! That's because as soon as those numbers of Coronavirus deaths begin to fall, so will their ratings... lol

In an interview a few moments ago the Dr. representing the "modelers" stated emphatically that nationally the peak was yesterday and we are now on the down slope .....

..... nerd-squared

• If that's the case why are they claiming that every death from heart attacks to cancer are covid-19 deaths. They are absolutely propping up the numbers any way they can.

Everything is a conspiracy....

the dems want all mail in ballets so they can cheat

• Well I've stayed home for two weeks now and I got to make a booze run to New Hampshire. I don't think riding in the car going in the liquor store and coming home is going to spread the virus.

Just take the necessary precautions and you will be fine ....

.... angel-squared

• She did win. By 3 MILLION votes.

The system failed all of us.

the system is called the electoral college and it worked perfectly - - just as it was designed to do it prevented heavily populated States from having power over the smaller states - - - We are the "United States" and the electoral college system was and is needed to insure that all of the States that agreed to join this group had a say in how the group is run

We are not one single unit that should be run by a popular vote - - we are 50 distinct and separate units that have only agreed to act as one on certain things.

Seriously - would anyone who does not live in California really want California to have more power over federal law and operations than the State they live in? Do you really want California and New York to be able to dictate your States gun laws simply because they have more population than the State you live in? - - - that would be what you would get if presidential elections and how the federal government were run were determined by the total popular vote of the country.

One of the main reasons why the electoral college system was agreed upon was because without it as a way to equalize power many of the States we now count as a part of the United States would never have agreed to become a State - there is a very good chance that without the electoral college the United States as we know it would not even exist - smaller less populated territories would have never agreed to join.

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().