Slingshot Magazine?

• Most of you have probably seen Slingshot's promo to all owners. They
    talk about an upcoming Slingshot magazine but don't give any info on it.
    Does anyone know how to contact them? Polaris seems to try to keep
    people from contacting them and I can't find an email address or other
    way to contact them.
    The reason I want to contact them is because I am a professional writer
    and was participating in an event recently that I could write an article
    for the magazine. I don't even know if they accept articles or when
    they will publish their first issue. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

• In the webcast they had for the slingshot club that they say the magazine will be a part of they said for suggestions to e-mail them at clubslingshot@polaris.com

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Any Slingshot-focused magazine would have a pretty narrow audience group w/o factory sponsorship in some form or another. If Polaris chooses to NOT face that fact and accept the magazine's costs (partially or completely) as an advertising cost, I doubt any such magazine would survive at current sales totals. Maybe in a few more years, but I doubt the economics for a for-profit magazine will justify it for a while.

• My problem with magazines is I wait for each new issue, usually a month, and then when I get it I have usually finished reading it in well under an hour. Unless the magazine has a write up on how to do something I want to do or to build something I want to build it will end up in the trash can pretty quickly. In the past I would have saved magazines that had articles/instructions on how to do things, but with this forum and the experts here I have a much more useful resource readily available. Considering this I find it hard to think of anything a magazine could possibly offer that would make me want it

• See @SlingHam I told you there would be a different audience over here. One never knows whom may be watching this particular forum. They have been prompted enough so if they aren't it is definitely their loss! jes my .o2

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Wow! You folks are verbose. Instead of replying to each, I will reply to all. Thanks for the email address. I must have missed it when the announcement came out.
    I see one of you, and possibly more, are involved in some kind of charity or helping those that need it. The event I was participating in was giving rides to people that resided in a rest home for older folks. I say older because I am not that much younger than them. I have been retired for 10 years now
    For the few that know, my user name is because of this: WA3UGW.
    As for my writing, I have done many magazine articles and several books; one of them is: Blue Collar CIA, an autobiography.

• Wow! You folks are verbose. Instead of replying to each, I will reply to all. Thanks for the email address. I must have missed it when the announcement came out.
    I see one of you, and possibly more, are involved in some kind of charity or helping those that need it. The event I was participating in was giving rides to people that resided in a rest home for older folks. I say older because I am not that much younger than them. I have been retired for 10 years now
    As for my writing, I have done many magazine articles and several books; one of them is: Blue Collar CIA, an autobiography.

my father was WA6WOY back in the day He ran a Collins S Line setup in the late 60' into the 80's

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

Not that anyone is counting but de KT4JW and KR4ZO here. Seven Three

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868