An Amazing Surprise for An Amazing Slingshot Brother

• I woke up this morning and realized I wasn't dreaming because my sling is still under the awning in backyard! My family is as blown away as I am...almost! Had to throw some polish on it while it was clean from Josh's detailing. Stood there staring at it, giving thanks again to everybody involved. Just when I thought I had enough for a few minutes and was headed inside, my brother comes out and says pop the hood. Don't have to ask me twice! Then we were both mesmerized staring at my awesome valve cover for another half hour!!!! Unbelievable!
    Hope to see many of you in Colorado, depending on the status of the motor for Travis' sling. If timing is right we'll install his motor and leave the next morning which would be a blast! Just have to wait and see what happens. Once again, thank you all for your support!

• Paul - We know how much the Slingshot means to you, and glad we could pitch in where possible! We thank you for your service!

Henry reached out when this first happened, told me the story, and told me what the plan was. Between being in touch with Henry and Travis, i'm glad we could do something to pitch in. We knew we had to help a brother out, and are glad to see you back up and running. This community is nothing short of amazing, and are glad to be apart of it.

Thank you so much and please tell Keith that I really appreciate it. Can't begin to express the gratitude I feel for all of you.

• This is amazing!! We are honored to be apart of this. This shows how strong the community is and what we can do for each other.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• This excellent example of camaraderie is what sets our community of brothers and sister above and beyond being just a forum! Great job to all those involved and its very exciting to see Paul @Oldfogey back up and running again!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• This excellent example of camaraderie is what sets our community of brothers and sister above and beyond being just a forum! Great job to all those involved and its very exciting to see Paul @Oldfogey back up and running again!

Thanks STYLN. Can't tell you how good it feels to have it running. Looking forward to heading to Colorado with @TravAZ on Wednesday. Also looking forward to thanking some of the people in person that were involved in getting my sling running. Hope to see you there.

• I missed this one somehow. This forum.... continues to amaze me! 1200 strong (I believe, may be more) and little if any bickering! That in itself is amazing! But the generosity astounds me! We are not just a forum, we are family!

Thank you for your service Sir!

• This is so much the reason I love being part of this family, others helping others, with only love in their hearts. I fully understand Paul's love of the Slingshot and how it makes him feel. Many on here know my story and how the Slingshot and it's family actually saved my life, I can honestly say I probably would be dead now if it wasn't for this family and the thrill of the Slingshot. It has allowed me to get out of the house again and enjoy the wind in my face... and it's people like Y'all that have made my life worth living again. So I fully understand Paul's feelings and needs.

Paul your Slingshot looks awesome and thanks for kicking that Mustangs ASS....

@Painter your work on the valve cover is awesome.....

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'