Face mask/kerchief

• Bill where did you get that Blantons gold it's not available in the us.

Been a while since I had my paws on some of that myself. My liquor dealer takes care of me from time to time - I'll see if I can score a bottle for Eureka Springs :D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have posted proof of the toxic tire dirt issue and on going investigations of such. what has anyone else offered? Besides ignorant denial. you know you're all going to do the wash cloth and significant other smell test. But now you'll have to deny the results to make yourself look cool.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Not a single source of emperical data to review or be compared. It does have lots of logical conclusions .... no different than my idea at 8 years old that everyone should turn their airconditioning in their homes and cars on high and open the windows so the entire state would be cooler and less humid.

I'm not worried about tire dust for our generation as much as I'm worried about the untold countless respiratory issues that we all have because as kids we loved huffing mimeograph ink. Only thing i know for sure is that EVERY SINGKE PERSON who was within 10 miles of that mimeograph ink stuff was or WILL BE DEAD within the next 100 years.

Climb into your plastic bubble kids this is going to be a rough life full of hazards

• I guess I am a real oddball then

One of my favorite forms of racing is dirt track - I think even the hot dogs and fries taste better with a light coating red clay on top. Funny thing is my wife is also a fan.

She is almost always in the right seat of the sling, Guess she smells as bad as me cuz neither of us complain.

But to each his or her own............

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You people on this Info site that are using the (Quote) for @Bigdog are helping him to get past my BLOCK and everyone else's that has him blocked on their computer NUFF SAID do not QUOTE him anymore PLEASE

If I put someone's name in there it comes up as @__________? I'm asking cause I'm new and don't know.

RNJ12

• Replying for my friends here. I used a "do rag" or handkerchief over my face at times on the Harley years ago because of the cold or if the winds were really kicking up dust. I still will, but there are better options out there now. For now, I refuse to worry about road dust. I work in a sand cast foundry. I'm in the office, but I do walk thru the foundry. It's silica sand, very bad to inhale. The fumes off the molds when poured are toxic. I take precautions, but still am somewhat exposed.

The bottom line is live life while you can. None of us is promised tomorrow, let alone old age. I've been riding Harleys for 30 years, logged over 450,000 miles on them. The dust from the road is the least of my concerns, it's more the people that are distracted. Did I mention I smoked nearly 25 years? Mostly tobacco... :00008084:

The ones that worry about everything are usually the left leaning green ones. I'm all about saving the planet..... but when it needs it. Turn the clock back 30 plus years we had rivers burning for several days. The environment now is better than when I was a kid. I'm not going to be detoured by some lunatic that worries about where tire rubber goes. I'm sure there are many studies on it. Hey, it's on the internet, it must all be true, right? If you are worried about it, wear a mask. I choose to enjoy life to the fullest until I no longer can, even if it's tomorrow.

Just so all my friends know, I like dogs. Little ones, Medium ones, even a few bigger ones. But not much a fan of a really big dog.....