It's been a pleasure. A thank you to the great folks on this forum.

• First, I just wanted to say, it has been a pleasure being on this forum. I've been a member of quite a few online forums in the past, and this, by far, has been the best. To see how many people go out of their way to help others is astounding. @rabtech should be incredibly proud of what he has built here. I have met and talked to some amazing people through here.

I joined this forum because I planned on buying a Slingshot and was looking for some more info from people that owned them. What I found instead was a group of people that love their rides and care about each other. A kind of Slingshot family. (A dysfunctional one thanks to @Tripod) :D
    That being said, I probably wont be on here much, or at all, from here on out.
    I had a couple of injuries at work that delayed a purchase, but now, buying one definitely won't be in my future. Without going into too much detail, I have some health issues that I'll be dealing with over the next few months, and probably won't be in any condition to enjoy one for quite a while, if ever, so, I have to let that thought go.
    To those few of you know know what's going on, thank you for the support. You have been awesome. It'll all work out.

But, to everyone on this forum, I just want to say, You have made this the best online community I have ever been a part of. Please take the time to thank the admins of this site. They have built something great.
    Hopefully everything will work out down the road and I can have a chance to meet more of you. Keep having fun, keep the pedal down, wind in your face and the wheels on the ground!

• All the best to you and hope that you keep your spirits high and things go your way. As we say in Canada " keep your stick on the ice" ---- Tripod, thats a ice hockey term in case your wondering. Take care

• Do not leave us, keep checking in. We will try to give you all of the support that you can handle

• @Joker256 whatever your going through ... I ask of you to please have faith! As I read your post I hear much doubt... that is NOT an option, please don't throw in the towel of achieving a full recovery - - a full recovery! Don't sale your self short in any way. I have seen a few miracles... and seen those whom have faith move beyond there situations and come out 3X times over... that said I know this is not the end and we will hear of your recovery as well witness your purchase and enjoyment of your Slingshot... we will be edging you on daily about Mods! Please - have faith!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Spunk up honey (the rotund lady isn't even close to getting on stage and singing for you)! Try to remain positive and optimistic if you can; checking-in from time-to-time. We will always be here for you when you're ready to come back home ~> that's how family works!

Hugs and Love,
    -Erica <3

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• So sorry to hear about your health issues and the fact that they have impacted your quality of life so harshly!!! We will keep you in our thoughts and we'll constantly pray for a full and speedy recovery!!! No matter if you actually own a Sling or not.....you will always be among friends here Brother!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thank you all for the kind thoughts.
    I will definitely check in when I can and am able, just wanted to give my thought as well wishes to you ask while I am able.
    I'm definitely keeping my spirits up and bring hopeful.
    I'll check in when I can and be back when I'm better.
    Thanks again to all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• @Joker256 - One thing you need to know about the people on this forum. We have ALL become a part (however dysfunctional) of a great and wonderful family for one another. Whether you ride or desire to ride...makes no mind to us. We have all been here, through thick and thin, for anyone who has the gumption to sign in and talk about, well, just about anything Slingshot. And sometimes, we don't even talk about our Slings!!!! Sometimes, we just reach out to talk...about nothing at all!!!! We just want to converse with "not-so-normal" people.

The one thing that has impressed me about the folks on this particular forum....their willingness to help in more than just the capacity of mods!!! I have seen folks reach out and offer support in more ways than I can count. THAT, is the one true jewel of the folks here!!!! THAT is the one constant that will remain!! WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE!!!!!!

PLEASE, do not, for one moment, think you are alone in whatever you are going through right now. Not only have YOU built a following, here on the forum...You have accepted us as your family. And with that, we have accepted you as ours. "Never is a burden so heavy, as the one we carry alone". This need not be a journey you go alone. Regardless the outcome...know one thing...we are here for you. Should you need anything, you need only ask. That's what FAMILY does!!!!!!!! And we are family!!!!! No matter how you slice it, you're stuck with us!!!!!!

Keep your chin up. We're here for you!!!!! :thumbup:

• Sorry to hear about your health issues, and I hope you well. If their is anything I can do please don't be afraid to ask. Look at down times as a bridge to better times. No matter how bad it is, the good that is in the future would not be if the bad did not happen.

take care

Henry

• THAT MY FRIENDS IS A TRIPLE " LIKE"

• @Joker256 Prayers for you and your family during this time. I'll keep the GA light on for you brother. You will be back and we will all be here for you.

Don't hesitate to ask for help, that's what family is for...... and God Speed my friend.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: