• Question: for those who have changed out there seats or in the know.
    Was the OEM seat brackets have to be changed out/removed for the new seat bracket?
    Reason I am asking, is I am wondering if an OEM driver side bracket can be used on the passenger side?

Let me know. Thank you!

• If your looking for you passsenger seat to slide slingmods sells a kit. You will need different brackets for any other seat brand other then prp they reuse the factory seat brackets sling mods also carries brackets that will fit other one aftermarket seats .

• Question: for those who have changed out there seats or in the know.
    Was the OEM seat brackets have to be changed out/removed for the new seat bracket?
    Reason I am asking, is I am wondering if an OEM driver side bracket can be used on the passenger side?

Let me know. Thank you!

I did PRP and they reuse the same brackets...Here's the video showing install.

• If your looking for you passsenger seat to slide slingmods sells a kit. You will need different brackets for any other seat brand other then prp they reuse the factory seat brackets sling mods also carries brackets that will fit other one aftermarket seats .

@jluna317, you have a PM from me. Saw your post and wanted to catch you....

Resume thread! :thumbsup:

• You can buy the Slingmods mount as mentioned or for $40 a member sells a relocation kit that works well. It brings the seat forward enough that the passenger can recline the seat back. My wife loves it!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• Those are technically 21.5 inches, no? The widest part of the bottom section...? Should fit, but tight. Not sure how wide my Ciphers are, but they press against the front stock speaker pods (2015-2016 style) and against the transmission walls. And no way side pods fit without modification @Neosolidus...

Just sharing!

• sorry, just saw the other thread and posted there.

For anyone interested these seats fit fantiscally. If you ever see my ride fee free to jump in and give them a feel.

Also, if you've never had a 6 pt. harness on, you can give that a whirl too.

• Well sort like yours, these are the sportsman Pro, they are suspension seats like the PRP and they have a bit more of lumbar support so they might be more comfortable than the evolution(yours) while only being 1 pound heavier.

here are the dimensions of the evolution

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I am fairly certain that width wise they will fit my concern was lenght wise since they are 23.5" vs the evolutions(Tango's) which are 20.5" so I was wondering how this compared vs a stock seat.

To put this in perspective these seats look to be extremely high quality and very comfortable i can get the pair in red/black carbon vinyl for about $440 shipped and then all i have to do is figure out the bracket.

Let's assume that the bracket is $280(planted price) so for $720 all together i am in at half the price of the PRPs for a seat that IMHO looks better and it's just as comfortable if not better.

Them not being waterproofed is not something i care about so i am saving someone the trouble of bringing that up, I am a fair weather rider and my sling is never parked outside when there is even a hint of rain.

• Length wise would be fine... But legroom would obviously vary depending on those sitting in the seats and their height... Gas pedals may be closer? :D

Sorry if that was all obvious!

that is why I would like to know the stock size because lets say the stocks are 19" that is 4.5" of leg room that i am loosing.

I was hoping someone would know off hand so i wouldn't have to remove my seat since it is a pain to remove since it doesn't want to slide forward enough to easily remove the back bolts.

• that is why I would like to know the stock size because lets say the stocks are 19" that is 4.5" of leg room that i am loosing.
    I was hoping someone would know off hand so i wouldn't have to remove my seat since it is a pain to remove since it doesn't want to slide forward enough to easily remove the back bolts.

The length of the seat doesn't take away leg room, the depth of the seat back can if it's thicker than oem.