Painter's Posse to SSITS17

• @airoutlaw glad to add you all to the Posse. Hope you got/get the cover!!

@bjk81 very sorry for your loss. Glad you were able to keep your promise and get her home. Will see you at the build and SC install

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Sorry for your loss @bjk81

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• It was a good thing I turned around I was able to see my mom who took a turn for the worse and passed away yesterday. I didn't talk about it cause I didn't want to bring anyone down on Sunday but my mom has been in the hospital for three weeks before I left for Indy. I wasn't going to go but before I left the Dr said that my mom was doing good and on the road to recovery. My mom assured me I should go. When I got the call in Louisville I was told that wasn't the case anymore. Mom wanted to go home and do hospice care at home. It was a race against time to get her home before she passed and we're able to keep our promise to my mom to get her home. Sorry for the long story just filling people in if they wondered why I had to bolt so fast and not say goodbye to many people! I never even got to thank the owner of the place in Louisville for lunch.

So sorry for your loss.....

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Sorry gang I planned on riding with you guys tomorrow but looking at the weather I left this morning. Made home 750 miles in 11 hours not so much as a cloud all the way home. I hope you guys have the same luck with the weather that I did.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• It was a good thing I turned around I was able to see my mom who took a turn for the worse and passed away yesterday. I didn't talk about it cause I didn't want to bring anyone down on Sunday but my mom has been in the hospital for three weeks before I left for Indy. I wasn't going to go but before I left the Dr said that my mom was doing good and on the road to recovery. My mom assured me I should go. When I got the call in Louisville I was told that wasn't the case anymore. Mom wanted to go home and do hospice care at home. It was a race against time to get her home before she passed and we're able to keep our promise to my mom to get her home. Sorry for the long story just filling people in if they wondered why I had to bolt so fast and not say goodbye to many people! I never even got to thank the owner of the place in Louisville for lunch.

So very sorry for your loss! I lost my mom last year in May. Understand what you are going thru. Peace be with you.....

• On a totally different note yes I want to do a built motor and a supercharger.

Very sorry to hear about your Mom. Anything I can do, please let me know.

The build and SC is already arranged so take care of family now and don't worry about it!

• Very sorry to hear about your Mom. Anything I can do, please let me know.
    The build and SC is already arranged so take care of family now and don't worry about it!

I'm looking forward to what you guys think I should do! I may have to push it back a little bit further into winter since I've had some unexpected expenses with my mother's passing but hopefully not to much further. I think I owe you money for a cover @Painter let me know when I can come your way to pick it up!! I love this forum it has kept me with something to read the last few weeks and I can't thank the people on here enough.

@bjk81 I am so very sorry for your loss, I lost my father in February 2 weeks after we agreed to buy the bar/restaurant from them. As far as the lunch we attempted to provide for everyone, there was one very hard headed (generous) "Posse" member that insisted on covering the tab... so we can all thank that undisclosed individual. :whistling:;)

• @bjk81 I am so very sorry for your loss, I lost my father in February 2 weeks after we agreed to buy the bar/restaurant from them. As far as the lunch we attempted to provide for everyone, there was one very hard headed (generous) "Posse" member that insisted on covering the tab... so we can all thank that undisclosed individual. :whistling:;)

NO Hard Headed Posse members --- just some kind hearted soles.....

• Hey... not just me... it's an epidemic! @Slunglow and Kim handed me a very generous donation going to @gpcustoms (he has no idea yet of what I speak but it will be coming!)
    This Family rules!!!

Some amazing people in this group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk