Carbon Fiber Hood Panel Accent Kit for the Polaris Slingshot + Free Shipping!

• Oh WOW, there is no comparison here..... NIGHT and DAY

I need to start thinking of better argument to use with the accounting department since when i mentioned a new windshield/seats yesterday all i heard was...We should have bought the Street Glide.......... :00008862:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Since when i mentioned a new windshield/seats yesterday .....

Two thought:

1. That quote above is your first problem, LOL.

2. Get her interested in the forum. Let her see the quality of people here. Go to some local events, small enough to meet folks, watch some installs...basically, just get her involved. Pretty soon you will have her buying your mods for you.

• Two thought:

2. Get her interested in the forum. Let her see the quality of people here. Go to some local events, small enough to meet folks, watch some installs...basically, just get her involved. Pretty soon you will have her buying your mods for you.

Hahahahahaha....

Funny!

That's hasn't changed a damn thing!

• Two thought:

lets just say she had a bad experience at sturgies a few years ago and ever since haven't been able to get her to join any group rides/events.

Will try the forum's angle and see if that works.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• lets just say she had a bad experience at sturgies a few years ago and ever since haven't been able to get her to join any group rides/events.
    Will try the forum's angle and see if that works.

I think you'll find that the smaller events are less like Sturgis. Get a few guys together for breakfast or lunch, then a two hour ride. Do a Sling version of "Cars & Coffee." Come to south central VA in April for the wine festival. I would say Maggie Valley, but that's probably not a good first event for someone who doesn't like events. So find some local guys, and create an event.

HEY, MINNESOTA!! Help a brother out, will ya?

• Oh, yeah. Check all the threads in the regional section to see who else has posted from your area, check the map, then create a thread in your region, tag all those fools, and invite them to dinner. Or a wrench day. Or whatever. Create your own little rat pack. Or where you are, more like icepack. Point is, build the local family group if there isn't one already.

• I love the look. I spent a lot of time wrapping these parts in carbon fiber rap. The raw looks almost identical to what I have but I like the look of the glossy better. It matches my custom hood scoop. Prices look good until you click the glossy and see the price bump. So do I spend $ on this or keep saving for the Supercharger. Hmmmm.

• @Travis Who did you email? I know over the past week or so they had us emailing other email addresses because they were having some email problems. Possible they never got your email due to all of that. I can assure you though that its on our list that we have been going back and forth with Tufskinz! Not sure when it will be available but it is in the works!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @Travis Who did you email? I know over the past week or so they had us emailing other email addresses because they were having some email problems. Possible they never got your email due to all of that. I can assure you though that its on our list that we have been going back and forth with Tufskinz! Not sure when it will be available but it is in the works!

Correct. They have been dealing with email server issues.
    I have them working on a Jeep project at the moment. I'll touch base with Zack as well.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: